Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
badmojo1006

***2019 Summer Stalker T-shirt Exchange. Get the package out ASAP or be outed soon**

People who post In the PSF, be cool until you send/receive packages. Makes it hard to track if you are in a time out or worse.

But I can see my message was too late for some.

I better be cool in PSF. Otherwise it would be :bag: if I got booted

• Like 1

Have some beers and a shirt, grabbing another shirt this week, so should be sent by the 19th/20th. :banned: 

12 hours ago, Getzlaf15 said:

Grainworks Shirt

Municipal Shirt

Rub

coozies

Chocolate Covered Expresso Beans

Brews!!

Thanks @doowain for the nice haul!   Your package is boxed and will be out in the AM.

Yesssir!

Glad to see everything made it....dry.  Let me know what you think of the rub and the choco espresso beans.

Bummed that the shirts (Fretboard and Humble Monk) I tried to get weren't available in your size.  Dammit breweries, we big dudes need representation too.

Edited by doowain
  • Like 1

On 8/12/2019 at 8:30 PM, SouthJersey said:

My package is going out tomorrow

Sent it today. Will arrive in Northern California on Friday.

• Thinking 1

Package away to what appears to be middle of nowhere California.  

"Scheduled delivery:

Friday 8/16/2019 by 4:30 pm "

Edited by Nick Vermeil
  • Thinking 1

17 hours ago, badmojo1006 said:

People who post In the PSF, be cool until you send/receive packages. Makes it hard to track if you are in a time out or worse.

But I can see my message was too late for some.

I better be cool in PSF. Otherwise it would be :bag: if I got booted

it sucks.  i have no clue if my package arrived intact.  it was 10.5 pounds of beer.  @AAABatteries

On 8/13/2019 at 2:15 PM, Rich Conway said:

Don't rush.  Rumor has it there's more coming in today...

Dude! Second package arrived! Thanks so much! Pics will follow sometime after this weekend.

Thanks for everything. I'm a big IPA, Pale Ale fan. Choice beer selection!

My #package is boxed and going out to the East Coast on the big brown truck today. Unless it gets run over by a forklift, it should arrive intact. I bulletproofed that mfer. 

• Like 2

@DA RAIDERS

I got his package (NTTAWWT) and it’s awesome - one beer exploded and soaked everything but it’s all good and the shirts are fantastic. Also let them know I’m not banned, just on a 2 week TO.

--- @AAABatteries

On 8/14/2019 at 6:32 PM, DA RAIDERS said:

it sucks.  i have no clue if my package arrived intact.  it was 10.5 pounds of beer.  @AAABatteries

Oops, just saw this.  See post above  :)

9 minutes ago, DA RAIDERS said:

He got a time out. 

Yes, that's what I was telling you. I was passing the message along on his behalf.

• Like 1

On 8/14/2019 at 4:27 PM, Nick Vermeil said:

Package away to what appears to be middle of nowhere California.  

"Scheduled delivery:

Friday 8/16/2019 by 4:30 pm "

Delivered!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, badmojo1006 said:

Ooh, got a package today. Will open tonight and pics

South Jersey rocks! Though he doesn't live in SJ

Here is the haul. Updated link

Soon as the beers are cold, I am cracking one. Great haul

Thanks!

Edited by badmojo1006
Update sharing
  • Like 4

Duuuuude.  @Getzlaf15 hooked me up.  So happy I signed back up this year after a year off.  Thanks GB.  You knocked it out of the park.  I thought I did well with my package, but now I kinda feel like a cheap ###.  If either of those shirts I wanted to get become available in your size,  you'll be getting another package in the mail.

the goods (full album)

I"m not sure if it says more about me or it's a statement that Idaho and Ohio are so very similar, but both local shirts are right up my alley (fishing and 1950s era pickup trucks being pulled by horses).  Really dig them.  The shirt from our neighbors to the north is exactly what I'd buy if I went there and thank you for thinking of this thing when you were on vacation.  Very, very cool.

Cannot wait to try the brews.  I'll report back on Hell Rider.

The Reds hat was the first thing I saw when I opened the box.  I laughed when reading your note.  I'd say you probably could've gotten a Puig jersey cheaper than that hat....everywhere but Cincy.  He's still popular here and probably will be for a while.  I would not be surprised to hear that his merchandise is still selling well in the area.

Thanks again to @badmojo1006 for organizing this again.  The coolest thing in the FFA.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, badmojo1006 said:

South Jersey rocks! Though he doesn't live in SJ

2 great shirts. Love the death before Deep Dish

And 4 beers!

Soon as the beers are cold, I am cracking one. Great haul

Thanks!

Links are broken (I hope mine isn't) :bag:

Probably need to share the album/pic.

Edited by doowain

Just now, doowain said:

Duuuuude.  @Getzlaf15 hooked me up.  So happy I signed back up this year after a year off.  Thanks GB.  You knocked it out of the park.  I thought I did well with my package, but now I kinda feel like a cheap ###.  If either of those shirts I wanted to get become available in your size,  you'll be getting another package in the mail.

the goods (full album)

I"m not sure if it says more about me or it's a statement that Idaho and Ohio are so very similar, but both local shirts are right up my alley (fishing and 1950s era pickup trucks being pulled by horses).  Really dig them.  The shirt from our neighbors to the north is exactly what I'd buy if I went there and thank you for thinking of this thing when you were on vacation.  Very, very cool.

The Reds hat was the first thing I saw when I opened the box.  I laughed when reading your note.  I'd say you probably could've gotten a Puig jersey cheaper than that hat....everywhere but Cincy.  He's still popular here and probably will be for a while.  I would not be surprised to hear that his merchandise is still selling well in the area.

Thanks again to @badmojo1006 for organizing this again.  The coolest thing in the FFA.

:blush::thumbup:

36 minutes ago, doowain said:

PS - I'll be putting up a pole to ask if I should leave the stickers on or not (if you did that on purpose @Getzlaf15......man.....**golfclap**). 

2 minutes ago, doowain said:

PS - I'll be putting up a pole to ask if I should leave the stickers on or not (if you did that on purpose @Getzlaf15......man.....**golfclap**). 

What? I took two stickers off.  There were more?  Glad the brews arrived safely. 

2 minutes ago, Chris B. said:

You mean the round size sticker? I usually take it off the top and stick it underneath the bill.

Oh that thing.   I left it on in case he needed to return because he had a shrek sized head.  

• Sad 1

51 minutes ago, doowain said:

the goods (full album)

Big fan of sockeye. Good score. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Getzlaf15 said:
24 minutes ago, Chris B. said:

You mean the round size sticker? I usually take it off the top and stick it underneath the bill.

Oh that thing.   I left it on in case he needed to return because he had a shrek sized head.  

😂😂

Guilty as charged.

Edited by doowain
  • Laughing 1

Big thanks to @Nick Vermeil for the haul!

Tees

Crooked Hammock Brewing

Mekelburg's Fine Foods and Craft Beers

LIC Brewing Beer Project ( dig it a lot) 

Beers

2x Revelation Brewing Mother-In-Law IPA

2x Revelation Brewing Trail Head IPL

Swag

Revelation stickers and snifter :wub:

Dogfish Head head band 

Hello My Name Is coozie 

and I think I missed the memo on the "write a note" thing, that's a pretty cool touch.

Thanks again Nick :banned:

Edited by Bluto Blutarsky
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Bluto Blutarsky said:

Big thanks to @Nick Vermeil for the haul!

Tees

Crooked Hammock Brewing

Mekelburg's Fine Foods and Craft Beers

LIC Brewing Beer Project ( dig it a lot) 

Beers

2x Revelation Brewing Mother-In-Law IPA

2x Revelation Brewing Trail Head IPL

Swag

Revelation stickers and snifter :wub:

Dogfish Head head band 

Hello My Name Is coozie 

and I think I missed the memo on the "write a note" thing, that's a pretty cool touch.

Thanks again Nick :banned:

Enjoy GB!  Very sad I don’t  have any more 4 packs of that Revelation IPL. Love that stuff. 

7 hours ago, badmojo1006 said:

@badmojo1006 - every time I have tried to adjust a spreadsheet for a music draft I mess it up.  I see that you don't have me marked down on the "sent" column.  EYlive and I had each other's names, so both of us should be marked down as sent and received.  Thanks.  

22 hours ago, KarmaPolice said:

@badmojo1006 - every time I have tried to adjust a spreadsheet for a music draft I mess it up.  I see that you don't have me marked down on the "sent" column.  EYlive and I had each other's names, so both of us should be marked down as sent and received.  Thanks.  

Got it from looking through the thread

My shipment is of course late in getting off but I am informed that a new batch was canned and being delivered in 3 days. So (as they cannot ship across state lines), I will ship all the next day recieved.  

I did receive my package a couple of days ago and my stalkee went all out! Shoutout to Micheal in Minni! Dammmmmmn dude way to come full throttle! 

Wife drank two of the lift bridge and I'm sporting the gas station work shirt non-stop! lol. Thanx man. Please be on stand by. in-coming as soon as I receive.  The brewery is so popular that I had issues early on but now are shipping at will. I hope you will enjoy my shipment as much as I do yours. Just give shout if you need anything from San Diego Ca. Will reply and send. Except Taco and burritos...they do not ship well.