Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
badmojo1006

***2019 Summer Stalker T-shirt Exchange. Get the package out ASAP or be outed soon**

Brought my first T-Shirt today. Then I realized I bought my size and not my stalkee's size. Oh well, new t-shirt for me!

• Like 3
  • Laughing 3

We need to expand the spreadsheet next year to cover these.

Beer: Not a fan of hoppy, bitter beers

Liquor: No whiskey/bourbon

Weed: No

Hats: No berets

T-Shirts: Nothing racy. Received a shirt from a BBQ place a few years ago about liking butts. The Mrs. vetoed it.

28 minutes ago, SouthJersey said:

Is the new trend that everyone puts in orders? 

I mean, if you're going to spend extra on swag, might as well make sure it gets used amirite?

For example, it's good to know that furley likes aged IPAs. So if you have him and are going to send something extra, go get that IPA now and throw it in the cellar for a couple months. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SouthJersey said:

You get what you get- dont throw a fit.  

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Bluto Blutarsky said:

For example, it's good to know that furley likes aged IPAs. So if you have him and are going to send something extra, go get that IPA now and throw it in the cellar for a couple months. 

TWO MORE MONTHS BEFORE WE OPEN BOXES

I"M SO EXCITED

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SouthJersey said:

Preferences is not orders.  I think of it more as a list of what not to get them.

Most people like it when their gifts are appreciated and enjoyed.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, SouthJersey said:

preferences only.  and i like to send a grip of beer.  if my person doesn't drink, what a waste!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Keerock said:

Crap!  Missed it!

If you can't get into this one, PM me your info and I'll send you something. I know you've got plenty going on so I'll keep your streak alive for you this year 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, joker said:

If you can't get into this one, PM me your info and I'll send you something. I know you've got plenty going on so I'll keep your streak alive for you this year 👍

@Keerock

Same.

Rock I dropped out of this one this year, but I’m going to send you and Jack something. PM my your info. Thanks 

• Thanks 2

13 hours ago, BroncoFreak_2K3 said:

@Keerock

Same.

Rock I dropped out of this one this year, but I’m going to send you and Jack something. PM my your info. Thanks 

18 hours ago, joker said:

You guys are awesome! 

15 hours ago, BroncoFreak_2K3 said:

@Keerock

Same.

If we wait til the end, we always have one or two that dont get their stuff and end up with stuff from multiple sources instead of a single stalkee. If anyone deserves to be on that list I'd venture the Rock does

I’m open to receiving everything but as far as hooch and beer goes, I prefer:

Hooch - bourbon/rye/single malt scotch 

Beer: Porter/Stouts/Sours

I am thankful for anything and everything that whomever sends me 

On 6/8/2019 at 10:32 AM, simsarge said:

If we wait til the end, we always have one or two that dont get their stuff and end up with stuff from multiple sources instead of a single stalkee. If anyone deserves to be on that list I'd venture the Rock does

Check your PMs

Well I have been remiss in checking FBG's this year so missed the t shirt exchange.  One of my favorite things each year! 

I'll be checking back to see the awesome shirts and swag everyone sends about, which is the majority of the fun!

Damn, been caught up lately and havnt checked in the forums for a bit and missed my favorite fbg event. Need some kind of tracker for notifications on certain new topics. 

@badmojo1006 if you need me to set up the spreadsheet again let me know, I've done it the last few years and helps tracking who has or hasn't sent/received.

And if you have any open spots left... 

1 hour ago, Skinny said:

Well I have been remiss in checking FBG's this year so missed the t shirt exchange.  One of my favorite things each year! 

I'll be checking back to see the awesome shirts and swag everyone sends about, which is the majority of the fun!

skinny, meet spin

5 minutes ago, Spin said:

Damn, been caught up lately and  checked in the forums for a bit and missed my favorite fbg event. Need some kind of tracker for notifications on certain new topics. 

@badmojo1006 if you need me to set up the spreadsheet again let me know, I've done it the last few years and helps tracking who has or hasn't sent/received.

spin, meet skinny  

:pickle: 

ETA:  i'll send 2 packages, if you can't find someone for spin.  that spreadsheet is ESSENTIAL.   :shame:  :shame: :shame:  :lmao: 

Edited by DA RAIDERS

6 hours ago, Spin said:

Damn, been caught up lately and havnt checked in the forums for a bit and missed my favorite fbg event. Need some kind of tracker for notifications on certain new topics. 

Thanks, its all set up. 

If you want to do side T-SHIRT exchanges, go for it. Just easier for users do to it, then or me to try to keep track of it.

On 6/11/2019 at 12:48 AM, DA RAIDERS said:

skinny, meet spin

spin, meet skinny  

:pickle: 

ETA:  i'll send 2 packages, if you can't find someone for spin.  that spreadsheet is ESSENTIAL.   :shame:  :shame: :shame:  :lmao: 

Spin, I'll drop you a PM, but I'm game if you are for us to have each other and post here.  Thanks!

• Like 1

On 6/11/2019 at 6:35 AM, badmojo1006 said:

Thanks, its all set up. 

@Spin has helped with the tracking sheet the last few years to track who sent what to whom. If that part isn’t set up yet, he’s the man. He can do it in google whatever whatever so everyone can access it and mark down when they’ve sent their stuff.

If that part is done already, cool, but if not, I highly recommend Mr. Spin.

• Like 1

One of the best parts of this - buying 6 packs to send one or two with the shirts. :banned:

Bought 2 6 packs today, so 3 beers and 2 shirts, will pick up another shirt.

25 minutes ago, -OZ- said:

One of the best parts of this - buying 6 packs to send one or two with the shirts. :banned:

Bought 2 6 packs today, so 3 beers and 2 shirts, will pick up another shirt.

I think your math is wrong.  Should be more like six 6 packs for 3 beers sent.  ;)

• Thinking 1

### ####, i thought this was a t-shirt exchange not upgrade the dude's whole wardrobe plus fund his wedding kegs

• Like 3
  • Laughing 1

22 minutes ago, mr. furley said:

### ####, i thought this was a t-shirt exchange not upgrade the dude's whole wardrobe plus fund his wedding kegs

i'll be in italy from june 20-july 1..plan your shipping accordingly 

21 minutes ago, Bluto Blutarsky said:

i'll be in italy from june 20-july 1..plan your shipping accordingly 

if i lived closer i'd fill your house with packing peanuts

floor to ceiling

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

3 hours ago, mr. furley said:

if i lived closer i'd fill your house with packing peanuts

floor to ceiling

this was one of my best pick up lines in the 70s.  

• Like 2

I'm sorry. I forget every year how this works. How do I know who to send to and the address and shirt size?

25 minutes ago, Joe Bryant said:

I'm sorry. I forget every year how this works. How do I know who to send to and the address and shirt size?

Joe I PM'd you the info on the 4th. I will resend it to you.

21 minutes ago, badmojo1006 said:

Joe I PM'd you the info on the 4th. I will resend it to you.

Thanks a lot. I don't see any PM from the 4th.

got a line on my shirt today. didn't have the size i needed, though.

SOON

I finished shopping last week, but I was out of State for a little family trip. Just returned and I’ll be sending the package in the next couple of days. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ffweasel said:

I finished shopping last week, but I was out of State for a little family trip. Just returned and I’ll be sending the package in the next couple of days. 

Jebus.... I haven't even gone to my first place to see if they even have a shirt..

7 hours ago, Super King said:

Jebus.... I haven't even gone to my first place to see if they even have a shirt..

I’m a stay-at-home Dad to a toddler and need time wasting activities. 

• Like 1

Yeah, I've always wanted to do this as well. Didn't realize the deadline was looming. Looks like you could get close to 50 with the late interest from others. 

Why not?

anywhere from 10 - 50% complete with the acquisition of goods

my stalkee is a difficult target  :coffee:

Don’t make my mistake and tell the post office that there is liquid in the package. Not a huge deal, but it’s ground shipping only (7 days) for the same price as priority (2 days). 

If you’re in AZ, look for a package next Friday! 

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1

1 hour ago, ffweasel said:

Don’t make my mistake and tell the post office that there is liquid in the package. Not a huge deal, but it’s ground shipping only (7 days) for the same price as priority (2 days). 

If you’re in AZ, look for a package next Friday! 

ffweasel in the lead for getting first package out!

:clap::clap::pickle::pickle::thumbup::thumbup::headbang::headbang: