What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***2019 Summer Stalker T-shirt Exchange. Get the package out ASAP or be outed soon** (2 Viewers)

I have all the shirts I need, just need to pack and ship. It’s been brutally hot and I am sending beer so was waiting on that too and now hoping to send on Monday.

Was only able to secure just 1 shirt so far. The breweries I visited did not have the sizes I need. :noban:

Traveling the Aloha Coast right now so I'll grab some items from here and send when I get back. 

I'll go ahead and out myself. Two shirts and a piece of swag acquired. Want to get more on an in-state trip to add to the loot. 

Sorry FBG buddy on the East Coast.

Go ahead and shame me.

ETA - what happened to the bag smiley?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll go ahead and out myself. Two shirts and a piece of swag acquired. Want to get more on an in-state trip to add to the loot. 

Go ahead and shame me.

:bag:

Go ahead and shame me.

Well, I was giving people until August 31st before I start outing people

Sorry all. I still owe a package. Have shirts just need accessories. Will go out within a week. Sorry to my stalkee, I’ll try to make up for it. 

######, I saw a shirt yesterday and a shirt today that I am pretty sure I like better than what I sent.

i usually wait too long and get stuck in always thinking there will be something better, but this year wanted to be proactive and this is what I get...

######, I saw a shirt yesterday and a shirt today that I am pretty sure I like better than what I sent.

i usually wait too long and get stuck in always thinking there will be something better, but this year wanted to be proactive and this is what I get...
There's always next year.

simsarge said:
Doesn't matter where you send it from. Unless you somehow get a stalkee from your recently ex-town, it's all good still.
I mean I won’t even physically be there to purchase it at all.  Yes would say that the majority of what I have sent over the years is not from my home base.

Got the last item today, and have the stuff ready to be mailed out tomorrow before work.   My package is heading to the west coast.  

Ugggh.. this has been the latest I've ever been sending stuff.. Travel softball kicked my ### this Summer.. I was gone every single weekend since June 13th..  I'll be grabbing mine this week and sending by Friday at the latest.. my apologies.. and I'll add extras for being a slacker.. 

Boxes sent today, to a Rocky Mountain address.  One regular mail from me, one direct from brewery (never could get there this summer).

Finding it difficult to find shirts in my stalkee's size.  At least the ones I wanted to get.

Will continue my search.  :kicksrock:
My two back-up plans bore fruit.  They didn't have the size in stock, but added my request to their weekly order.  Should hopefully have them next week.  Goodies already purchased.  Once the shirts come in, will send out.
One shirt in hand. The other should be in Thursday and I can go pick up. Once I have it, I'll send out. 
Other shirt finally came in. Picking up at the brewery now. Should have package in the mail tomorrow.

And not to Otis shame anyone, but you really made it difficult on me, stalkee. Maybe I should ship a salad in lieu of beers 🙊

I deserve to be shamed - although in my defense I went to my last stop yesterday and when I got there the place was closed for a private party  :sadbanana:

Planning to go tomorrow and should be out in the next few days.

It’s all good - I’m bummed too, but this whiskey is really good. I’m actually having some right now 🥃

I really like it!
Nice! I sent a note about it, but it may have been destroyed in the beertastrophe. Koval had good reviews and I actually learned a lot about bourbon in the bourbon thread and my search online . Glad you’re enjoying it! 

For those that have sent, what service did you use?  And, for those that sent beer, what did you tell them was in the package to get a Fra-gee-lay sticker on the box?

doowain said:
For those that have sent, what service did you use?  And, for those that sent beer, what did you tell them was in the package to get a Fra-gee-lay sticker on the box?
FedEx

pre-printed my shipping label, dropped it at the FedEx desk and walked out  :shrug:

of course they later emailed and freaking doubled the shipping cost because the box dimensions and weight i entered on their site "were not accurate".

Package on it's way to the city where it's illegal to ride merry go rounds on Sunday and to fish from the back of a camel.

Last edited by a moderator:
doowain said:
ups and it’s always ‘snow globes’

Users who are viewing this thread