What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***2019 Summer Stalker T-shirt Exchange. Get the package out ASAP or be outed soon** (1 Viewer)

We need to expand the spreadsheet next year to cover these.

Beer: Not a fan of hoppy, bitter beers

Liquor: No whiskey/bourbon

Weed: No

Hats: No berets

T-Shirts: Nothing racy. Received a shirt from a BBQ place a few years ago about liking butts. The Mrs. vetoed it.

For example, it's good to know that furley likes aged IPAs. So if you have him and are going to send something extra, go get that IPA now and throw it in the cellar for a couple months. 

@Keerock

Same.

Rock I dropped out of this one this year, but I’m going to send you and Jack something. PM my your info. Thanks 
If we wait til the end, we always have one or two that dont get their stuff and end up with stuff from multiple sources instead of a single stalkee. If anyone deserves to be on that list I'd venture the Rock does

I’m open to receiving everything but as far as hooch and beer goes, I prefer:

Hooch - bourbon/rye/single malt scotch 

Beer: Porter/Stouts/Sours

I am thankful for anything and everything that whomever sends me 

Well I have been remiss in checking FBG's this year so missed the t shirt exchange.  One of my favorite things each year! 

I'll be checking back to see the awesome shirts and swag everyone sends about, which is the majority of the fun!

Damn, been caught up lately and havnt checked in the forums for a bit and missed my favorite fbg event. Need some kind of tracker for notifications on certain new topics. 

@badmojo1006 if you need me to set up the spreadsheet again let me know, I've done it the last few years and helps tracking who has or hasn't sent/received.

And if you have any open spots left... 

Well I have been remiss in checking FBG's this year so missed the t shirt exchange.  One of my favorite things each year! 

I'll be checking back to see the awesome shirts and swag everyone sends about, which is the majority of the fun!
skinny, meet spin

Damn, been caught up lately and  checked in the forums for a bit and missed my favorite fbg event. Need some kind of tracker for notifications on certain new topics. 

@badmojo1006 if you need me to set up the spreadsheet again let me know, I've done it the last few years and helps tracking who has or hasn't sent/received.

spin, meet skinny  

:pickle:  

ETA:  i'll send 2 packages, if you can't find someone for spin.  that spreadsheet is ESSENTIAL.   :shame:  :shame: :shame:   :lmao:  

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, been caught up lately and havnt checked in the forums for a bit and missed my favorite fbg event. Need some kind of tracker for notifications on certain new topics. 

Thanks, its all set up. 

If you want to do side T-SHIRT exchanges, go for it. Just easier for users do to it, then or me to try to keep track of it.

skinny, meet spin

spin, meet skinny  

:pickle:  

ETA:  i'll send 2 packages, if you can't find someone for spin.  that spreadsheet is ESSENTIAL.   :shame:  :shame: :shame:   :lmao:  
Spin, I'll drop you a PM, but I'm game if you are for us to have each other and post here.  Thanks!

Thanks, its all set up. 
@Spin has helped with the tracking sheet the last few years to track who sent what to whom. If that part isn’t set up yet, he’s the man. He can do it in google whatever whatever so everyone can access it and mark down when they’ve sent their stuff.

If that part is done already, cool, but if not, I highly recommend Mr. Spin.

One of the best parts of this - buying 6 packs to send one or two with the shirts. :banned:

Bought 2 6 packs today, so 3 beers and 2 shirts, will pick up another shirt.

One of the best parts of this - buying 6 packs to send one or two with the shirts. :banned:

Bought 2 6 packs today, so 3 beers and 2 shirts, will pick up another shirt.
I think your math is wrong.  Should be more like six 6 packs for 3 beers sent.  ;)

#######it, tried to be more on top of this for once and tried to get one of the shirts I had in mind today, but they didn’t have the size...

I'm sorry. I forget every year how this works. How do I know who to send to and the address and shirt size?

I finished shopping last week, but I was out of State for a little family trip. Just returned and I’ll be sending the package in the next couple of days. 

I finished shopping last week, but I was out of State for a little family trip. Just returned and I’ll be sending the package in the next couple of days. 
Jebus.... I haven't even gone to my first place to see if they even have a shirt..

Yeah, I've always wanted to do this as well. Didn't realize the deadline was looming. Looks like you could get close to 50 with the late interest from others. 

Why not?

Don’t make my mistake and tell the post office that there is liquid in the package. Not a huge deal, but it’s ground shipping only (7 days) for the same price as priority (2 days). 

If you’re in AZ, look for a package next Friday! 
ffweasel in the lead for getting first package out!

:clap: :clap: :pickle: :pickle: :thumbup: :thumbup: :headbang: :headbang:

Users who are viewing this thread