What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Hog Baying - Acceptable or Not? (2 Viewers)

Well, which one?

• Bay

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • No Bay

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • Let East TX worry about it.

Votes: 14 45.2%

• Total voters
The feminine outlook is going to have its day whether you like it or not. You can waste a lot of energy noticing, complaining, resisting but it ain't gonna do you a bit of good.

Masculine power built a helluva world, but a century of modernity filled with almost continuous warfare and lack of fairness has disqualified masculinity as the abiding moral arbiter. In addition, the single Western concession to femininity was to allow it greater eminence in the home when the women's rights movement began, creating a generation or two of feminized males which gave the care ethic a popular advantage over the justice ethic. Only war on femininity will regain the balance of power & that ain't gonna happen.

I am almost certain that women will do a worse job than men at operating this world, but they've won, if not earned, the chance to try. Since we are likely to crash bigly sometime this century anyway, the long game would be to make sure women feel they've had their shot before it happens so it won't be an issue in the rebuild. Partners is the only way we get society on track and win the world back and was the whole idea of modernity until men had a century-long tantrum about sharing. Totally ridiculous, i agree, but the horse is out of the barn. Squeal or deal - up to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
wikkidpissah said:
The feminine outlook is going to have its day whether you like it or not. You can waste a lot of energy noticing, complaining, resisting but it ain't gonna do you a bit of good.

Masculine power built a helluva world, but a century of modernity filled with almost continuous warfare and lack of fairness has disqualified masculinity as the abiding moral arbiter. In addition, the single Western concession to femininity was to allow it greater eminence in the home when the women's rights movement began, creating a generation or two of feminized males which gave the care ethic a popular advantage over the justice ethic. Only war on femininity will regain the balance of power & that ain't gonna happen.

I am almost certain that women will do a worse job than men at operating this world, but they've won, if not earned, the chance to try. Since we are likely to crash bigly sometime this century anyway, the long game would be to make sure women feel they've had their shot before it happens so it won't be an issue in the rebuild. Partners is the only way we get society on track and win the world back and was the whole idea of modernity until men had a century-long tantrum about sharing. Totally ridiculous, i agree, but the horse is out of the barn. Squeal or deal - up to you.
So is that for or against Hog Baying?:-)

It's the equivalent of someone pointing an unloaded gun at someone else and pulling the trigger.  The people know the dogs are trained to not touch the pig but the pig doesn't

It's the equivalent of someone pointing an unloaded gun at someone else and pulling the trigger.  The people know the dogs are trained to not touch the pig but the pig doesn't
Interesting point. Does it make any difference if the person that has the gun pointed at them already has a death sentence but they won't die and don't know it?

Reading a link from that article, I didn't realize the extent to which these beasts are ravaging Texas.  They are breeding like crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread