What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Mitt for President 2020!! (1 Viewer)

Mitt had his chance and blew it. No one to blame but himself , although Candy Crowley tagged teamed with Obama to do him dirty. Mitt showed he didn’t have the fight in the closing weeks.

He made a fool out of himself going hat in hand and on bended knee hoping Donald would make him Secretary of State. Bitter , jealous, no credibility . 

Such a shame 

He made a fool out of himself going hat in hand and on bended knee hoping Donald would make him Secretary of State. Bitter , jealous, no credibility . 

Or perhaps he just wanted to serve his country?

Great father.

Great husband.

Great businessman.

Great politician.

Great American.

Mitt had his chance and blew it. No one to blame but himself , although Candy Crowley tagged teamed with Obama to do him dirty. Mitt showed he didn’t have the fight in the closing weeks.

Such a shame 
That was a sad moment. It’s actually gotten worse with the Deripaska vote.

And while the statement in Trump post Mueller was seemingly critical, truth is it just adopted Barr’s whitewash in the detail. And what is it worth if he doesn’t act on it? Nothing.

The ridiculous thing is Romney could run and still be safe in Utah, I don’t think that’s true for other Senators. So again, no action.

If I had to guess, I would say that the Obama. Administration probably spied on Mitt, as well.  

If I had to guess, I would say that the Obama. Administration probably spied on Mitt, as well.  
Lol. 

You know, I have this personal trainer, she’s the sweetest lady, I love her to death, but she’s got some pretty weird opinions. The other day she was talking about how much she wants to visit Israel (she’s a very religious Christian) and I told her I had read recently that the Israelis are planning to send somebody to the moon. She replied, “that’s excellent. Maybe it will be real this time.” 

Your post here reminded me of that. 

Lol. 

You know, I have this personal trainer, she’s the sweetest lady, I love her to death, but she’s got some pretty weird opinions. The other day she was talking about how much she wants to visit Israel (she’s a very religious Christian) and I told her I had read recently that the Israelis are planning to send somebody to the moon. She replied, “that’s excellent. Maybe it will be real this time.” 

Your post here reminded me of that. 
Love the sharp turn at the end.

You need to understand that not-marching in lockstep with our criminal President does not make you a bad American. It's just the opposite.
This. If I were a conservative politician I would consider criticism from our current “Commander in Cheat” a badge of honor.

Last edited by a moderator:
This. If I were a conservative politician I would consider criticism from our current “Commander in Cheat” a badge of honor.
I don't see an upside for conservatives to support Trump, unless self-immolation is their passion.  Seriously, the Ben Sasse's and Nikki Haley's of the world are riding along a Sarah Palin/Slim Picken trajectory, and they're fools if they think they can sneak back into the game after Trump is deposed.  Why cant they lead?  I'm sure the short answer to my question is $$$$.

Users who are viewing this thread