What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official 2019 NFL Draft Thread *** PLEASE NO SPOILERS *** (2 Viewers)

That’s a great pick. Not sure what for sure they gave up.  But damn was hoping how this fell that he’d end up in GB.

@RapSheet

The #Steelers make a big move up, trading with the #Broncos for pick 20, 52 and next year’s third. It’s for #Michigan LB Devin Bush. Their Ryan Shazier replacement.

Other than his fashion choice, Bush has to be one of the happiest dudes right now. 

Steelers are the best place for a talented LB. His FF value (idp) just soared. I might take him over white.

I need a stud LB lost Kiko in RFA the other day but I don't pick until 15 not sure either stud will fall that far to me.

Good for my Mixon shares but I thought Cincy might take The Ohio State QB so now Washington is praying that he falls past Miami.  Miami said they wouldn't likely take a QB but can they pass on The Ohio State QB ?

Good for my Mixon shares but I thought Cincy might take The Ohio State QB so now Washington is praying that he falls past Miami.  Miami said they wouldn't likely take a QB but can they pass on The Ohio State QB ?
Which means... :tumbleweed:

They definitely should take Haskins

Considering PIT would have used their own first rounder for a DB that should have been drafted in the 3rd round..... they did very well with that trade.
Please review the last two decades of Steelers picks and tell me that their process is bunk. Nice joke though. 

If there is a complaint it’s that they don’t have a crap ton of assets to be moving up even if some people think it was a light deal to get up to 10. It is a bit of two birds one stone since he was definitely going to Cincy though.

Last edited by a moderator:
As a Giants fan, I'm banging my head against the wall over the Jones pick but I don't see the logic.  
Giants and Gettleman have a plan. Reverse psychology. Year from now "Eli please stay" :lmao:  

Tate and Shepard have the PERFECT skill sets for Dan Jones. Enjoy those 5 yard routes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread