What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official 2019 NFL Draft Thread *** PLEASE NO SPOILERS *** (2 Viewers)

Wonder if Skins are shopping this pick....you’d think Haskins is a no brainer and pick immediately in

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny thing is Jones probably would've been available at 17 seeing how things played out. No team traded up for a QB and Skins loved Haskins.

quinnen williams scored an 11 on the wonderlick?  so, no way he figures out how to get to the stadium on game day?

i see quite a few drafts that have haskins going at this spot.   is this really the big surprise the way these espn dudes are making it?   the big surprise is that the giants took jones.

I am 2 for 2 now traded Jesse James thinking Detroit would take Hockenson and traded Keenum thinking Washington takes a QB.

No, it wasn’t.  He’s a transcendent player
In what way is he transcendent? Hock is a great blocker but I don't see the potential passing mismatch that others are raving about that would justify this move. It's a huge overspend for the Lions to take another TE in the top 10, when other teams seem to find guys like Ertz or Kelce in the second or third round. 

This draft was light at talent at the top, so the Lions made the safe choice. They are the only team that would have drafted him in the top 20. 

Look at this ####

He's throwing Godbeams out there. How the #### you do justify Jones over Haskins? HOW??? I HAVEN'T HEARD  A SINGLE ARGUMENT EXPLAINING THIS!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Draft really needs to start at 7 or 7:390 PM ET I hate staying up till Midnight in non football season.

In what way is he transcendent? Hock is a great blocker but I don't see the potential passing mismatch that others are raving about that would justify this move. It's a huge overspend for the Lions to take another TE in the top 10, when other teams seem to find guys like Ertz or Kelce in the second or third round. 

This draft was light at talent at the top, so the Lions made the safe choice. They are the only team that would have drafted him in the top 20. 

I’m sorry you’re missing his ability in the passing game.  If a lot of others are raving about it and you’re missing it, the answer to that seems obvious.

Users who are viewing this thread