What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official 2019 NFL Draft Thread *** PLEASE NO SPOILERS *** (3 Viewers)

Wow, ESPN getting killed on Twitter for this....
Still wondering how this is any different than showing the Mixon video.

Because Mixon played a fantasy relevant position so we had all already disected that thing 100 times over by draft day?

Last edited by a moderator:
He wasn't even the best TE at Iowa in the passing game. But now Denver gets Fant at #20. 
It's like comparing Gronk and Engram. One is a TE, the other is almost a giant slot receiver. They are both very good players and if anything I'm just surprised Fant went as late as he did when you consider the $ mediocre TE's were paid in FA this offseason.

Favorite movie of mine

"with those things running around out there you can count me out"

"maybe we can build a fire sing a couple of songs"

"Well put her in charge"
Take off an nuke it from orbit. Only way to be sure.

• Smile
Reactions: Dez
ESPN seemingly making excuses for him. Model student athlete, no other charges.

I get the point he saw his family in an altercation.

But you don’t hit a woman. Ever. Especially when you are that size.
Yeah. And it wasn’t just once, how many did he throw? Like 6 punches? And the woman was on the ground essentially defenseless as well. What a piece of garbage.

SMH.

ETA: should have drafted his dad, solid dude. Speaks for every Dad ever: “At least I didn’t mess him up.”

Great story over all.

It's like comparing Gronk and Engram. One is a TE, the other is almost a giant slot receiver. They are both very good players and if anything I'm just surprised Fant went as late as he did when you consider the $ mediocre TE's were paid in FA this offseason.
Yeah they are both very good players. But there's a reason why two TE drafted in the first round is an exception, let alone two from the same team. At least Denver got reasonable value at #20. 

If Cam's shoulder is toast then it's a top 10 pick.  Hurley did this before and lost his job.  Remember Otah and Everett?
My thinking too. I don't want to give a 2020 first, on the (more than decent Imo) chance they struggle this year 

They just compared Jacobs to Charlie Garner. Didn’t Chucky say that about his own Jalen Richard last year?

Users who are viewing this thread