What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official 2019 NFL Draft Thread *** PLEASE NO SPOILERS *** (1 Viewer)

So based on the first round, are you guys more open to trading back in the 1st for additional picks or less likely (PPR dynasty)

I have an offer to move back from 1.6 to grab 1.9 and 1.12 and it seems like that might be an even better play based on most everyone (other than maybe Hollywood) going to a pretty good spot. You guys agree or am I seeing this wrong?? 
I think I'd take the trade. So much (in my mind at least) confusion and clustering this year. I'd like my chances of someone *I* like as a top 6 pick dropping to 9.

I'm updating rotoworld on my phone and my laptop and my phone is getting the new page about a half a minute before the laptop does.  What the hell.

I thought second round would be heavy on CB's and safety but in general fairly huge for WR and fantasy in general. Halfway through round 2 and one non-QB skill player. Halfway through round 2 and we have 6 non-QB skill position players and half of those are TE's or have Lamar Jackson throwing to them.

In FFPC leagues in particular we absolutely might see a big difference in a top pick vs mid to late first.

Raise your hand if you thought we'd get halfway through round 2 with only 1 WR selected.

Ok, good...now raise your hand if you thought that one would be Deebo Samuel.

Nobody?

It is so much fun when they pan the teams’ fans when the picks are announced and the fans have no clue who the team picked.  They listen intently, hear the pick, stand silently with their mouths hanging open in all their painted faces for about 5 seconds, and then start cheering wildly.

Users who are viewing this thread