What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FBG StyleGuys - Pocket T-Shirt Guide (1 Viewer)

I won't fight over the pocket. But they're a nice touch.
This has me curious:  I would say 90% of my tees like this have no pocket.  But I do have some that have a pocket.  Honestly, I have no preference either way.  Gun to my head, I'd probably go "no pocket" just because I would never use the pocket.  So my question is, why do you prefer the pocket?  And I'm not judging, by any means.  Just wondering.

This has me curious:  I would say 90% of my tees like this have no pocket.  But I do have some that have a pocket.  Honestly, I have no preference either way.  Gun to my head, I'd probably go "no pocket" just because I would never use the pocket.  So my question is, why do you prefer the pocket?  And I'm not judging, by any means.  Just wondering.
When all your cargo shorts pockets are full

What's your normal weekday wear?
in summer? pocket tees  :mellow:

and i look like this guy. so it's a fair representation for me to work off of when looking to buy a t-shirt. when i looked at the Gap image i thought "yep, that's exactly how that shirt looks on me". 

instead of seeing some chiseled monster wearing a skin tight t-shirt that looks nothing like me and doesn't tell me how the shirt will actually look on my body... except material type... this article showed me EXACTLY what i wanted to see.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pocket adds a tiny bit of "dressier than a plain t shirt" to it. Not much. But a bit. You never actually put anything in the pocket. 

in summer? pocket tees  :mellow:

and i look like this guy. so it's a fair representation for me to work off of when looking to buy a t-shirt. when i looked at the Gap image i thought "yep, that's exactly how that shirt looks on me". 

instead of seeing some chiseled monster wearing a skin tight t-shirt that looks nothing like me and doesn't tell me how the shirt will actually look on my body... except material type... this article showed me EXACTLY what i wanted to see.
Gotcha. I thought that too with the model being more a regular guy. 

Pocket adds a tiny bit of "dressier than a plain t shirt" to it. Not much. But a bit. You never actually put anything in the pocket. 
Disagree - every pocket tshirt I know has a logo on the pocket and a big fisherman/construction logo on the back :)

https://www.carhartt.com/products/Workwear-Pocket-T-Shirt-K87?s_kwcid=google!pla!804271826!4759558!A_K87_976_REG_LRG!559125709373&cid=google_pla_A_K87_976_REG_LRG&gclid=Cj0KCQjwkoDmBRCcARIsAG3xzl_uirafraj00vigzpl6_lk9nfI1Hc_SrEUWNLiYU9er8owbOVsTM60aArKpEALw_wcB

Last edited by a moderator:
So when I help my dad work on the house he can keep dropping his lighter and cigarettes out of it, then keep cursing as it happens, followed by him throwing them across the room, then picking them up and putting them in his tshirt pocket again
1 brazillion percent this

how's the fit quality... generally.. of H&M?

at $6 per shirt it probably doesn't matter but is this thing going to hang like a tent? or squeeze blood out of my nipples?
You can go either way with H & M Tees.  I get the slim fit because I enjoy some nipple squeezing.

H & M tees won't last forever, but they look fine and you can't beat the price.  Honestly, a t-shirt only looks as good as the shape you're in so why spend a lot for a t-shirt if you'r not jacked?

I'm super picky with my t-shirts and looking to buy some more.  this will help.

I need them soft and pre-washed, preferably tag-less and narrow torso fit, not wide. 

:blackdot:

Users who are viewing this thread