What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

UFFDL Dynasty League **1 open spot for 2020/21 season** (1 Viewer)

dehaven123

Footballguy
Fellow FF owners,

I'm looking for 3 owners to round out our dynasty league. I have 3 open rosters and will be employing a dispersal draft approach utilizing those 3 rosters components.

Here's some highlights on the format. It's a comprehensive yet structured league w/ a good group of guys.

This is a GM simulation league.

League highlights:

12 teams/2 divisions

NFL theme

LeagueSafe ($100.00 annually)

Emphasis on mutual support

MFL host site

30 man rosters w/ 4 taxi squad spots

Starting lineups 2QB/2RB/3WR/1TE/1K/2Flex

$1000.00 hard cap w/ mechanisms for cap penalties built in to the system

Contract league

Annual free agency auctions

Annual rookie draft

UFA/RFA/TP/FP player designations to make you think about player retention and strategize how you construct your roster

Unique player designation mechanics

Player contract escalation clause

6 team playoff field

PPR scoring format

If the above looks interesting, shoot me an email and we'll talk more specifics on the format/mechanics/structure and the dispersal draft over the phone. dehaven123@comcast.net

I will answer any questions you may have and we'll see if we're a fit.

Thanks!

David.

Last edited by a moderator:
bump.

still one spot left.

the dispersal draft will be sched. as soon as this last spot is filled, then proceeding into offseason events afterwards.

fellow FF owners,

I have one open spot for a dynasty league going to league yr 7. Great group of guys. Description of the format is above. The open team has Hopkins and Kittle and tons of expiring contracts and pretty decent cap space to allow for a quick rebuild via free agency.

dehaven123@comcast.net

Users who are viewing this thread