What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NFL Draft Thread (1 Viewer)

Yankee23Fan

Fair Tax!
Don't we usually have our own? Eh, I'm bored.

1.1 Cards took another QB....gonna start two on the field? Super Wildcat.

1.2 49ers took a guy that was made in a lab for only this reason.

1.3 Jets took.....someone that is going to be a bust, right? It's the Jets.

1.4 Raiders took someone 18 picks too soon so they keep on trucking.  Jamarcus Russel is the assistant GM.

1.5 Bucs took...... a guy that rides a horse.

Giants time.

I hear they are looking at Reggie Manning, Eli's 3rd cousin 9 times removed who spells football really good, or a WR that doesn't know how to speak has only one hair color.

MOTHER ######################

########

&&&&#&#&#&#$$$$$##

I'd rather they drafted Becca.

1.6 Giants take a QB from Duke.

The Knicks were the NY team that was going to take a guy from Duke.

I'd rather have him.

Zion at TE, amirite?

####

1.7 the Jaguars run to the stage before anyone realizes what the hell just happened.   First they make that great trade with Kevin Costner and now....

.....they get yet another defensive guy. Again. To play defense. 

Buffalo up.

Good....cover the Giants please. They are probably looking a punter so do something really Billslike.

sometimes it feels like teams just draft the same position year after year. like they're stuck in an endless loop and have no way out.

You have to give some serious credit to a large athletic proud African American dude of a football player that wears Jim Baker glasses.

Lol.  Giants.

Sidenote, I love when they focus on some fans when they announce the pick and they have no idea who it is and they yell like they know.

1.15 the team that shall not be named pursuant to board rules regarding the oppression of indigenous peoples take....

..... oh look at that, a QB.

From Jersey.

Huh.

Didn't know he was there.

I need to apologize to Dave Gettlemen for that insider info I gave him. 

Users who are viewing this thread