Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
LakeCowboy

Which side? Juju for Julio + Tyreek

Question

Juju Smith-Schuster for Julio Jones + Tyreek Hill

Which side do you prefer?  Receive Juju Smith-Schuster or Julio + Tyreek?

4 answers to this question

Are there any keeper implications (salary cap, round lost, etc) that may increase or decrease the value of any of them? 

If you are a gambling man I take the Tyreek/Jones side and hope that Hill plays again.  That would be quite a haul if he comes back to usual status. 

If you are averse to risk then stick with JuJu due to his age and potential longevity over Julio (assuming you can keep forever and there aren't any salary cap or keeper restrictions). 

I don't see much difference between JuJu and Julio over the next couple of years so short term I see it as a wash (assuming you think Hill is done forever).

That's my hang up, Julio is 19.5% of roster budget for forever and JJSS and Tyreek are both 5% of roster budget for forever.  It's an auction keeper league. JJSS and Tyreek were claimed off waivers in a 12 team, 16 man roster league and are league minimum forever.

10 minutes ago, LakeCowboy said:

That's my hang up, Julio is 19.5% of roster budget for forever and JJSS and Tyreek are both 5% of roster budget for forever.  It's an auction keeper league. JJSS and Tyreek were claimed off waivers in a 12 team, 16 man roster league and are league minimum forever.

In that situation and include the fact I wouldn't count on Hill, I would prefer the JuJu side.

• Like 1

On 5/1/2019 at 4:44 PM, LakeCowboy said:

So JJSS for $10 in a $200 cap?  Forever?  Wow.  You should change the rules and incorporate salary increase, like what my auction keeper league does.

Given that.....no way I give up JJSS.  Would be a big gamble to take on Hill and Julio's extra $29 in salary.