Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Sign in to follow this  
glong989

Dynasty - D.J. Moore for Damien Williams

Question

I am the Moore owner in a 25 man roster, 12 team dynasty league. I have a strong starting lineup but am a little weaker at RB as far as RB 4-5 going down. I have a good crop of young WRs that will hopefully move up this year so am kind of leaning towards letting Moore go but am hesitant due to short term nature of Williams success late in the year. 

Edited by glong989

6 answers to this question

My first reaction was that Moore is much more valuable in dynasty and the tools I took a quick look at suggest the same.

No way I do that.

Mark me down as another that prefer DJ Moore long term.  I think Williams is JAG and won't have much beyond this year as KC transitions to a better RB. 

I'm a huge DJ Moore fan, if you are dealing him for a RB, I'd aim a lot higher than Williams. Somebody like Sony Michel or that level.

I don't know much about Williams. FGS has him ranked lower than DJ Moore in Dynasty Value.

Williams' poised to be Starter. but invest in Darwin Thompson.  The Williams Owner is trying to sell on the perceived starter potential in KC. I like Moore and WRs. 

There's depth in this draft class for RBs.  Check out Henderson, Montgomery and Thompson at various ADV.