What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Have you ever seen this (1 Viewer)

Have you ever seen this at a wedding reception?

• Total voters

shuke

Black Ice Skeptic
This came up in ***Shuke's 1000 favorite songs by 1000 different artists*** thread, which, if you haven't been following along, there's still plenty of time.  I'm only at 587.

Have you ever seen this at a wedding reception?  Where Paradise By The Dashboard Light by Meatloaf comes on, and all the guys and girls line up and sing the song to each other?

I witnessed it once in Cleveland.  I was bewildered, frightened, and intrigued all at the same time.  @zamboni claims it happens everywhere.
He is lying. My parents live around the corner from him. i have been to dozens of weddings in NY and I have never seen anything like this. 

He is lying. My parents live around the corner from him. i have been to dozens of weddings in NY and I have never seen anything like this. 
Lol - swear I’ve seen it but has been many years. Might have been a ‘90s thing.

Good god now.

Also it should be illegal to video tape a white people wedding reception.  That dancing/singing should not be documented.

This? No.

I have seen Summer Lovin' from Grease done this way at weddings but I don't know if that's widespread or was just shtick done by one particular area DJ company that a friend owned.

Never seen this before and I do not want to see it again.

Lots of those heifers are clearly corn fed.

I once saw a couple dance up to the alter together rather than have the bride do the slow march to the wedding song.  The song for their dance entrance Radar Love.  It was just as tasteful and dignified as you may imagine, at least by Iron Range standards.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve been to to a total of 3 weddings and 2 receptions and I have not seen this nor do I want to.  I did sit next to Barry Bostwick on a flight from Dallas to Tampa a couple of years ago.  He’s pretty tall.

Never

This video makes me want to rate things.  :oldunsure:  

Bridesmaid to the bride's right.  The one that's not singing.  :wub:   :oldunsure:   :noban: 

I've never seen this at a wedding.

I want to say I feel like I've seen this in a less organized fashion at a college party/bar but honestly don't remember.

I do know the song was played regularly....

Users who are viewing this thread