What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Anyone own a Jeep Renegade Latitude? (1 Viewer)

Mr.Pack

Footballguy
Or anyone with opinions of it?

Looking at buying a 2017. Read some reviews and seems the tranny lags at times and there are a couple recalls out there. But seems like a decent car.

Thoughts?

The only feedback I have is that I rode in the back of one via Lyft last week, and as a six foot tall male, I would never want to endure that again.  Zero leg room for a four door.

The only feedback I have is that I rode in the back of one via Lyft last week, and as a six foot tall male, I would never want to endure that again.  Zero leg room for a four door.
No different than my 2000 RAV4, but yea, I know what you mean

I looked into A Jeep for a third car not long ago. Unless it’s a Wrangler, they don’t tend to hold up too well.

Mr.Pack said:
No different than my 2000 RAV4, but yea, I know what you mean
I've been in a newer RAV4 without the same problem.  The only thing I could compare it to was when my sister bought a Mazda 323 back in the 80s.  And that was only a two door.  I've never had to scrunch up my knees and twist my feet to get into the back of a 4 door before.

can you even get kc lights or a winch on that thing or what take that to the bank bromigos 

I've been in a newer RAV4 without the same problem.  The only thing I could compare it to was when my sister bought a Mazda 323 back in the 80s.  And that was only a two door.  I've never had to scrunch up my knees and twist my feet to get into the back of a 4 door before.
The newer RAV4's are about 17-18" longer than my 2000, and they all look the same as any other SUV nowadays. The 2019 that just came out are very cool looking but also cost over $30k....... Hard pass

The newer RAV4's are about 17-18" longer than my 2000, and they all look the same as any other SUV nowadays. The 2019 that just came out are very cool looking but also cost over $30k....... Hard pass
Sorry wasn’t trying to justify a new RAV4, just comparing. What functionality are you looking for out of it?

It is built on the same frame as the Fiat 500x, and I am not a Fiat hater as I drive a ram, however anything that shares a single part with a  a 500 should be avoided IMHO.

Users who are viewing this thread