What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

# of DYNASTY TEAMS AVAILABLE - (1 Viewer)

foursport

Footballguy
This is what I have right now - in many cases, you will just be taking over the team that is listed for sale - BUT - in some leagues, if there are two or more openings, then there will be a dispersal draft.  In a dispersal draft, all interested teams throw all of the players and draft picks back into the pool for a limited draft of those players and picks - lessens the impact of one really bad team remaining - a real chance to shake things up.

ABOUT PAYMENT - I want to be upfront that I collect and keep payments - have been doing so since 1993 - go to any league and ask long time owners if they are OK with this and you will get an OK from them - I do NOT use Leaguesafe or anything like that due to fees and other issues - if that doesn't sit well with you - thanks for looking but these leagues might not be for you.

JP'S DYNASTIES - players listed are a partial roster - follow the league link to see the full roster.

JP'S DYNASTY 8 = this league is one that costs $250 - team UNDERDOGS is up for sale - teams has Tom Brady, Jameis Winston, Duke Johnson, Marlon Mack, Doug Martin, Michael Gallup, Marquise Goodwin, Delanie Walker and Hayden Hurst to go along with 1.01, 2.01, 3.01, 4.01, 5.01 and 6.01 picks in our 6 round rookie/free agent draft -- all team can only keep up to 18 players so always a good amount to pick from.

JP'S DYNASTY 10 = a $100 league - also looking at selling team UNDERDOGS - players include Kirk Cousins, Dak Prescott, Chris Carson, Austin Ekeler, Derrick Henry, Dion Lewis, Robby Anderson, Doug Balfwin, Michael Crabtree, Emmanuel Sanders, Austin Hooper to go with draft pick 1.05 in the 3 round rookie/free agent draft.

JP'S DYNASTY 12 - this is a $200 league - team UNDERDOGS is for sale and is also a TRIPLE FL:EX like Dynasty 11 - has some players Alex Smith, Kenyan Drake, Jordan Hiward, Duke Johnson, Cooper Kupp, Jordan Matthews, Austin Hooper, Vance McDonald to go with picks 1.01, 2.01 and 3.01 in the 3 round rookie/free agent draft!

JPS DYNASTY 14 - *****JUST ADDED*****  this is a $250 league where team GREATEST SPORTS MIND is also for sale!  Team has Blake Bortles, Case Keenum, Jordan Howard, David Johnson, Danny Amendola, John Brown, Larry Fitzgerald, Emmnauel Sanders, Keke Coutee and Jack Doyle as some of their players to go with picks 1.01, 2.01, 3.01, 4.01, 5.01 and 6.01 in the rookie/free agent draft which is 6 rounds - important to know in this league with a roster of 22 (25 in the off-season) that you may keep no more than 18 total players and must keep at least 1 player at each position including KICKER and TEAM DEFENSE.

JP'S HIGH STAKES AUCTION - *****JUST ADDED***** - this is a $265 league with weekly prizes of $50 to the high scoring team plus great season end prizes.  There is 1 team available here - each team has $250 to obtian a roster of 20 players - auction will be slow online in mid-August:  Team has players like (see site for full rosters) Phil Rivers $8 / Mitchell Trubisky $7 / Austin Ekeler $9 / Dion Lewis $22 / James White $16 / Adam Humphries $6 / Corey Davis $24 / Evan Engram $15.  Based on some salaries this year - I am thinking a lot of "stud players" will be tossed back into the free agent pool (just guessing here - no guarantees) like Joe Mixon, James Connor, Todd Gurley, David Nkoku, Ezekiel Elliott and Saquon Barkley.

Email me if you know of someone who might want one or more of these teams - thanks!

Jim (foursport@gmail.com)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread