What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

keep 8 (1 Viewer)

mtames

Footballguy
I need to keep 8.  ppr, regular scoring, single qb, 2 rb, 3wr, te, rb/wr/te flex   

stars represents my leans...I do have the 5th draft pic in round one....if possible please leave some feedback with your choices

rbs - *gurley,   *damien williams,   *k. johnson, guice,   *chubb,   kareem hunt

wr - *juju,   *beckham, *woods

qb - *mahomes 

I'd keep Guice over Williams, and look to deal Williams. I'm not sure Williams is a starter for you right now, and Guice is a better long term investment. Plus with KC not really addressing RB, its possible you'd get a lot for him. 

I agree with the ones you've starred.

For this season, those would clearly be the best 8 to have.

In a full (keep 20+ players) dynasty there would be more of a case for Hunt or Guice over Woods or Williams, but it would be a close call.

Since this is keep 8 you want to put more weight on this season, so I'd stick with the point-scorers and the more positionally balanced roster with Williams & Woods.

QB, WRs Agree.   
RB: CHUBB, Gurley, Guice KJohnson. 

See if you trade Williams or if someone's a fan of Hunt.   Target Henderson for Gurley knee issues.   Hunt not back in case Chubb hurt after week 8.  Guice is he healthy. RB position always has Turnover. Other responders seem to be in agreement.   Target Darwin Thompson on KC RB roster.  Sleeper and underrated. 

Gurley, Chubb, Hunt, Kerryon

Agree on Mahomes and WRs

Williams is a NFL journeyman in a good spot for a year.  Trade him.  He might lose his role to Carlos Hyde or a 6th round rookie and will definitely lose his spot next year to whoever they draft early.  Had Tyreek not put them in a tight spot the day before the draft they probably go rookie in the 2nd or 3rd instead of WR in the 2nd.  Hunt has serious talent and he's on a 1 year deal, you lock up the Cleveland backfield and cover for injury and get Hunt on a new deal somewhere next year.  I'd trade Guice, he's in standing room only RB room in Washington.  I want no part of that situation.  He could be ROJO for all we know.

Users who are viewing this thread