What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Left Leaning Titles in the Politics Forum (1 Viewer)

John Blutarsky said:
Mile High said that some smart and good people were conned to vote for Trump. My reply was there are smart and good people that didn’t think Hillary was a good candidate. That’s it. It got deleted. It’s ridiculous.
Again....not saying I agree with the deletion.  I'm just saying it's consistent with ones I've posted and they too have been deleted.  It might not have been your intention to have any malice in the comment at all.  When I read it, I wondered to myself if it would be deleted based purely on my own experience here  :shrug:  

And you asked why those kinds of things get deleted and I tried to tell you its basically because of the history of this board and things that had been reported in the past.  You can accept that things like this will be deleted or not.  I don't really understand your caring so much, but it is what it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stuff gets deleted. Happens quite a bit. My "jerk" post was hidden by a mod. I didn't single out any poster specifically, just posted my observation and thoughts. I haven't complained once publicly or privately that it was hidden. 

Again....not saying I agree with the deletion.  I'm just saying it's consistent with ones I've posted and they too have been deleted.  It might not have been your intention to have any malice in the comment at all.  When I read it, I wondered to myself if it would be deleted based purely on my own experience here  :shrug:  

And you asked why those kinds of things get deleted and I tried to tell you its basically because of the history of this board and things that had been reported in the past.  You can accept that things like this will be deleted or not.  I don't really understand your caring so much, but it is what it is.
:goodposting:

timschochet said:
I’ve changed that one several times to reflect changes in the news. Some of the changes certainly reflect my honest opinion- as you’re aware, I’m VERY opinionated about that particular issue. None of the titles in that thread have ever been trolling. 
The last one could be called trolling imo.

If nothing else it was way over the top

:lol:

Well, I’ve rather doubted the point of this thread, but even I would have to concede that “Does DJT suffer from Neurosyphillis?” is rather a left leaning thread title...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I’ve rather doubted the point of this thread, but even I would have to concede that “Does DJT suffer from Neurosyphillis?” is rather a left leaning thread title...
Someone start a similar Hillary Clinton thread and see how fast the usual suspects jump in there and call the poster a troll, report them, and get them suspended?

I thought it'd be best to let others decide what kind of disorder she has rather than suggest one right out of the gate.  Leaves the thread direction less predictable.
That's fine.  My point was if someone started a thread "Does Hillary Clinton have syphilis?" that person is going to get attacked quickly.   Or any other Dem politician.... Obama, Buttigieg, Biden, Sanders, or whoever.

That's fine.  My point was if someone started a thread "Does Hillary Clinton have syphilis?" that person is going to get attacked quickly.   Or any other Dem politician.... Obama, Buttigieg, Biden, Sanders, or whoever.
oh....specifically syphilis?  Stand by......can it be neurosyphilis to match the other thread?

Statistically Buttigieg is at the highest risk. 

Statistically Independent Counsels is at the highest risk. 
I'm not sure about that if you take into account the number of sexual partners and their exposure rates.   But you'd have to know a lot about the history of their sexual activity, and I'd rather not know that for any of the candidates.

Unfortunately we can't put thread titles we find offensive on ignore, we have to look at them whether we want to or not and seeing something like "North Korea, Trump has really blown this" or "Don Jr. has committed treason, maybe" every single day for months gets really tiresome.

Unless the only purpose of the thread is to express an opinion, then one should leave the opinion for the posts in the thread. Bias should not be expressed in thread titles for topics that are general in nature, which is why I have it simply as "The Trump Tweets Thread" rather than adding my take on his tweet de jour (or of the moment).
Have to give credit where credit is due..you are the voice of reason here.

Users who are viewing this thread