What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty trade with Lev Bell? (1 Viewer)

Mattp4444

Footballguy
I'm in a 12 team PPR 2 QB dynasty league. I dominated last place and need to build everywhere. I have 1st pick and plan to take Murry. My only asset is Lev Bell.

I have a trade offer. I would give Lev Bell, Nick Foles and my 4th round picks in 2019 and 2020 for OJ Howard, pick 1.10, 2.10 and 3.10 in 2019.

Would you trade Bell for this?

Mattp4444 said:
I'm in a 12 team PPR 2 QB dynasty league. I dominated last place and need to build everywhere. I have 1st pick and plan to take Murry. My only asset is Lev Bell.

I have a trade offer. I would give Lev Bell, Nick Foles and my 4th round picks in 2019 and 2020 for OJ Howard, pick 1.10, 2.10 and 3.10 in 2019.

Would you trade Bell for this?
No way.

In a start 2 QB league, Foles has a lot of value, especially to someone contending.  While I think Bell is overrated in redrafts, he still is probably a top 10 RB and should be for a couple of years.  The picks aren't that great.

I like Howard, so you should be able to deal Foles for Howard and figure out the picks to make it work.

I don't mind shopping Bell, but you will need a better deal than that.

I pass on this as well.  You aren't getting any stud pieces and until shown otherwise Bell still fits that bill.  I would need to get a #1 at a position of need and other young players that are already in the league that you believe in.  I don't like just getting picks especially if they are not impact picks.  I think you can get better for Bell.

Being in 12 teams PPR league, I certainly could use input on this dynasty trade involving Bell. What's your overall dynasty value on Bell?  And Gurley?  I own Gurley and there is an owner who really wants Gurley.  Which RB would you rather have?  Bell who would get a higher volume than Gurley.  Gurley is likely to be part of RBBC with Henderson (more like 70/75 - 30/25 split).  

Users who are viewing this thread