Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Football Jones

Late Rookie Discussion

On 5/14/2019 at 9:38 AM, bicycle_seat_sniffer said:

Someone also burned a late 4th on Bruce Anderson - RB - Tampa.....from North Dakota State

1 hour ago, Dr. Dan said:

Mentioned once before, but now that I have him... Bruce Anderson is the guy to go get IMO. Jones cant catch a cold. Barber isnt known for his hands... he can do it but I'm not sure in high volume. Bruce Anderson has a great opportunity to at the very least carve out a passing role in this offense, and best steal the starting job all together. super excited about this guy

Waivers for my dynasty ran on Friday and I was able to pick him up. Surprised he's not talked about with who he has in front of him.

On 5/19/2019 at 9:19 AM, Bronco Billy said:

I don’t want to get to far into this, but I have to ask.  If fumbling is such an easy problem to solve, then why does he still have it?  You think his high school and college coaches just didn’t notice him putting the ball on the carpet or just didn’t care?  How does a consumate pro like Adrian Peterson continue to have fumbling problems throughout his pro career if the fix is so simple?

I never worry about fumbling coming out (in college). Over the years, it's EXTREMELY rare for a RB to have his career derailed by fumbling if they truly show legit NFL ability.

Homer may or may not be a thing. He's got things to overcome, but the chance fumbling will be the cause of his demise is rather small. Like small enough to not change the way I feel about him AT ALL (or any RB I like for that matter).

Like you, I don't want to get into this too deep right now. If it looks like fumbling might cause him to not reach his potential, I’ll take another look at it.

Edited by Football Jones

Another thing I like about Homer is he won’t turn 21 until August. I have no doubt he would’ve had a monster season had he stayed at Miami.

Homer is much lighter than what I typically like at 201, but he’s young enough to add some good weight rather easily.

I’ll be really surprised if Homer doesn’t make the team. 

Edited by Football Jones