What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Sutton or Kirk (1 Viewer)

fightingillini

Footballguy
I play in an auction keeper league.   PPR.  Can keep up to 8 players.  Can start 3-5 WRs.

I have seven keepers lined up (Prescott, McCaffrey, Cohen, Julio, Cooper, Godwin, O Howard).  I can keep Sutton or Kirk for $3, which is the minimum keeper value (drafted them both last year for a buck).  Who do you prefer going forward as my 8th keeper?

I am not sure I would keep Dak either but I don't know the QB landscape and what people usually keep. 

For the WR's I think Kirk has the higher upside but probably a lower floor.  Sutton should be the #1 in an offense that probably is going to try and run the ball a lot and take a few shots.  Sutton doesn't have much competition but is in a less fantasy friendly offense.  Kirk is hinged on Murray being able to play at the nfl level.  If you believe in Murray then I take Kirk.  If  you don't then I take Sutton. 

Do you have to keep a QB?  I'd keep Sutton and Kirk over keeping one + Dak.
I have two superflexes, so yes, keeping Dak is a big deal.  QBs go for ridiculous amounts at the auction.  I am already throwing Big Ben back at $30.  Prescott is at $16, which is very reasonable.  Given that AB left PIT, I think I can get Ben back in the auction for less.

I could keep both, but in a superflex league, it's tough.  Usually 18 QBs are kept. 

fightingillini said:
I have two superflexes, so yes, keeping Dak is a big deal.  QBs go for ridiculous amounts at the auction.  I am already throwing Big Ben back at $30.  Prescott is at $16, which is very reasonable.  Given that AB left PIT, I think I can get Ben back in the auction for less.

I could keep both, but in a superflex league, it's tough.  Usually 18 QBs are kept. 
Yeah no brainer in a superflex, the way it was laid out I thought it was a traditional PPR league.  I like Sutton over Kirk, he'll be the guy in Denver.  Arizona has a lot of mouths fighting for food in the WR room.

I'd keep Sutton, just see a much higher ceiling, with both being a bigger talent, and having far less target competition. 

Users who are viewing this thread