What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty - Watkins for Kirk + Cook (1 Viewer)

baschleicher

Footballguy
I'm in a Dynasty PPR league and have a trade offer that I'm on the fence about.

I'm being offered Christian Kirk + Jared Cook for Sammy Watkins.

We only need to start 1 TE, but my current options are Jimmy Graham and scrubs that aren't worth listing. Kirk is interesting, but totally dependent on what Murray can do.

I'm hesitant to give up on Watkins though based purely on his situation this year though. Assuming Hill doesn't play much or at all, volume alone should give him plenty of value.

My gut is leaning towards sticking with Watkins and trying to figure out something else at TE.

It's time to punt Sammy Watkins.  He's just a guy.  We're going on year 6 and he's been nothing more than a flash.

Last edited by a moderator:
This all hinges on your thoughts about Kirk.  Watkins will be a WR2/WR3 when on the field.  He will miss a few games.  He will have a couple big games.  He has some upside with Hill possibly gone. 

If you are really high on Kirk I do the deal.  If not I probably hold on Watkins. 

I'd stick with Watkins. Kirk is a nice prospect, but has a lot of competition for targets, and Jared Cook is a journeyman, who happens to be coming off a career year. 

Users who are viewing this thread