What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Of Lillies & Remains - A One Year Hiatus/A Maximum Ripoff/D&D Dumb Down Westeros/Happy Birfday Sid Vish *** An Honorable Travers *** (2 Viewers)

Been planting my garden all morning. How's the track playing so far?
only track i can tell ya about rt now is the oval my daughter's gonna race over later  - first outdoor meet of the season, i be tied up her  til 4 or so ...

ANYONE WATCHING THE PIM?

anyways, let's just say that no matter how the track is playing, the 3,6,7 will be the lead pack - 1,4,9,13 should be close behind, with the 10,12 drafting them (yeah, i think W3 has to hustle out) ... curious to see if they send the 2 (Bourbon War) ... adding the blinks, and breaking between a stalker and a presser ... may see him at the back of that second pack. 

the rest will hang back, with the 5 and 8 prolly leading them - maybe they send the 11 (Fox) on a bit more urgent engine today. 

now, if the speed is holding, i wouldn't touch ANYONE who's behind the first 6 i cited (yeah, i know i listed 9 horses, but the #6 and #10 are easy tosses) - Bourbon War gonna be sent stalking then i gotta chuck him some serious thought. 

the track bias will dictate the play, of course.  if closers are scoring, then we gots a whole nuddah game on our hands. 

gonna be a puzzle. 

Last edited by a moderator:
6f grade 3

They went 22 n 3,  44 n 4

1 n 7 sat a few lengths off and went by mid stretch

Time for a cold one screw it 

😃

FWIW -  my 'capping buddy weighed in from Miami (nice vacay, dood) - he alreadt punched his tix:

#1 to win

#1 as key box over 4,5,8 all the way down the exotics. 

no savers - all WoW kilkah, no fillah - he loves him today. 

6f grade 3

They went 22 n 3,  44 n 4

1 n 7 sat a few lengths off and went by mid stretch

Time for a cold one screw it 

😃
i'd say dem ponies were in a hurry - form of that bodes well for Imp/Mining/WC 

anything new on the track bias?

:banned:

hope to be viewing within the hour ... bar fizzled out, but a gaggle of Pace U track fillies are warming up close by - i'll take that view, for now  :o

Alwaysmining jockey with a nice win on the lawn. Feeling good about this fella on 7 later. 
he wins. then he goes out and wins again ... and when he's done winning, he wins anuddah and anuddah ... then he turns around and wins. 

no one is coming up in this mutha in better form - and he gets the 3 to help loosen up Imp - now, Mining rated nicely in the Tesio, then floored it - ok, tomato cans - but this kid knows how to win. 

like in the "human" sports where they say "you can't teach size or speed, it's natural" it's the same with these cats ... a horse who knows how to hit that wire is always a great play. he ain't allergic to that first place "click!"

all that being said, this guy ain't Zenyatta (well, nobody is, really) - a bounce is due <---- that's my only knock here  :shrug:

he wins. then he goes out and wins again ... and when he's done winning, he wins anuddah and anuddah ... then he turns around and wins. 

no one is coming up in this mutha in better form - and he gets the 3 to help loosen up Imp - now, Mining rated nicely in the Tesio, then floored it - ok, tomato cans - but this kid knows how to win. 

like in the "human" sports where they say "you can't teach size or speed, it's natural" it's the same with these cats ... a horse who knows how to hit that wire is always a great play. he ain't allergic to that first place "click!"

all that being said, this guy ain't Zenyatta (well, nobody is, really) - a bounce is due <---- that's my only knock here  :shrug:
My all time favorite

My all time favorite
i debated Smails up on here of her vs Rachel - think at their top form Rachel was better, but nobody did it as consistently as Z - i give the nod to the big gal. 

Thy showed Afleet Alex earlier. Goose bumps. 
HOW he stayed up in '06 Preak after the Scrappy T bump is still beyond me (damn near went to his knees!) - MUCH MORE EGREGIOUS THAN THAT LOVE TAP 3 WEEKS AGO!  ayfkm Churchill stewies??!?!!!?  :hot:

then cashed a YUUUUUUUUGE fatso in the Belmont with AA over Nolan's Cat - perhaps the best two leg winner of recent vintage.  #### Giacomo!

Yup, she was sensational.  "THIS. IS. UN-BE-LIEEEEEEEEEVABLE!
his heart broke the next year when Blame finally broke her streak ... announcers should be impartial, bad job outta him on his call during her loss ... he took a ton of excitement outta calling Blame's brilliance to focus on Z's heart-breaker. 

if speed is holding:

key the 7

1,3,4,9 under 

if closers are reaching the line:

key the 5

1,2,4,11,13 under

preliminary feel. 

come at this, y'all 

So now tvg isnt showing pimlico, nbc is 

I switch over and am watching some DJ in the infield wtf
THE PREAK IS WOKE, YO!!1!!!

but, on a more congratulatory note, today is Armed Forces Aprreciation day - and Pimlico is honoring to the hilt ... good on us for this one  :thumbup:

7 getting a lot of coverage.  Victoria (a "celebrity" neither my wife nor I knew who she was) picked 7 and then they did a feature on the Maryland based female trainer.  I think there will be a lot of "dead" money on 7 with the female and Maryland angles.  

i havent contributed all week cuz i can't beat Improbable. I'll go Signalman 2nd & the local horse for the showdough
Imp trying his third in five weeks, and fourth in eight, including the slop two weeks ago ... think the declining figs are a mere coincidence?

dunno, i'll use hin cuz the field lacks balls out G1 class,, but ... he vulnerable. 

Imp trying his third in five weeks, and fourth in eight, including the slop two weeks ago ... think the declining figs are a mere coincidence?

dunno, i'll use hin cuz the field lacks balls out G1 class,, but ... he vulnerable. 
but the field is G3 Turfway material. couldnt beat our boy last yr and had no trouble braggin on him. 5/2's a price on Imp but do you hear me crowin'?

ETA:  only put Signalman up for 2nd cuz he's one i i dont think we seen the best of yet. and that's about it

love this mutha ... the class eats ####, and the horse i relegated to a sloth race hits the $$$$$ - 

anyone who needs to see my redboard can PM

Idk what this means 
check your PMs, Cowboy 🤠

anyways ... 

just combed thru the various opines from experts and analysts and punters and bettors - didn't see one mutha chukkah on the #10 for even a minor piece, let alone the place result ... at least with Country House in the Derby there were signs if ya just checked the figs a bit deeper ... not saying he was a no brainer by any stretch, but if ya landed on CH for some underneath action in the KD it made some sense on a couple levels :shrug:

anywho ... congrats to those Everfast connections for a remarkable score in the biggest gig of their lives - would expect to see all top 3 (Owendale ran a late big one to get nosed at the wire) here at the Belmont in 3 weeks ... hopefully we get Tacitus and Game Winner out there, as well - and, to Gary West: WoW definitely rubbed it in yer ####### face yesterday- FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, GET MAX IN THE BELMONT GATE!!

:deadhorse:

Sorry I missed the pre-race chatter, RL #### got in the way. Wouldn't have mattered because Everfast was an insta-toss for me, fouled up all my exacta and tri boxes. Shut out again. My brother (the Ox) decided at the last second to just throw $20 to win on War of Will, cashed $142. Only one who won anything. This TC season is pissing me right off. 

Sorry I missed the pre-race chatter, RL #### got in the way. Wouldn't have mattered because Everfast was an insta-toss for me, fouled up all my exacta and tri boxes. Shut out again. My brother (the Ox) decided at the last second to just throw $20 to win on War of Will, cashed $142. Only one who won anything. This TC season is pissing me right off. 
my 'capping buddy loved WoW so much yesterday, and i finally landed on Owendale ... but he persisted on hammering WoW, and his ardent pestering convinced me to play a lastminute .50 tri wheel with WoW over the field ... yielded a nice $2,400 return for a $200 layout  :thumbup:   (this was what i was talking about with the redboard comment last night).

my bigger tri spread ($400+) had the 5 keyed, but did not use the 10 up in that one - was never even considered.  

WoW was a nice gift at 6-1, too many Baffert lovers and locals falling gaga over the 7 ... they ignored the Casse cannon - i was not as high on him as my partner, but i did use him in my bigger spread bet ... Gaff delivered a very economical trip, the inside was playing favorably at Pimlico yesterday - credit to Gaff and Casse and WoW for backing up all their post KD #####ing (well, WoW didn't #####, at least not in the modern human parlance).

gonna be an amazing betting race in three weeks, this is an extremely well balanced crop - and, if West quits his grandstanding and actually enters Max, well ... it'll make for incredible buzz, and will vault the third leg into the general public's crosshairs ... which will generate more $$$$$ plunked down, and much bigger pools than we would get otherwise. 

oh, and CONGRATS, OX!   :hifive:

my 'capping buddy loved WoW so much yesterday, and i finally landed on Owendale ... but he persisted on hammering WoW, and his ardent pestering convinced me to play a lastminute .50 tri wheel with WoW over the field ... yielded a nice $2,400 return for a $200 layout  :thumbup:   (this was what i was talking about with the redboard comment last night).

my bigger tri spread ($400+) had the 5 keyed, but did not use the 10 up in that one - was never even considered.  

WoW was a nice gift at 6-1, too many Baffert lovers and locals falling gaga over the 7 ... they ignored the Casse cannon - i was not as high on him as my partner, but i did use him in my bigger spread bet ... Gaff delivered a very economical trip, the inside was playing favorably at Pimlico yesterday - credit to Gaff and Casse and WoW for backing up all their post KD #####ing (well, WoW didn't #####, at least not in the modern human parlance).

gonna be an amazing betting race in three weeks, this is an extremely well balanced crop - and, if West quits his grandstanding and actually enters Max, well ... it'll make for incredible buzz, and will vault the third leg into the general public's crosshairs ... which will generate more $$$$$ plunked down, and much bigger pools than we would get otherwise. 

oh, and CONGRATS, OX!   :hifive:
Nice hit on the tri otb!

Users who are viewing this thread