What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

joehan and rudnarski can i have a presidential pardon so that my record is clean when i take it to the great bank in the sky or what (1 Viewer)

SWC

Bromigo
dear joehan and rudnarski on october 6 of 2017 i was given a warning point for inapropriate language which if you think about it and read my posts is kind of long overdue and awesome but anyhow there is not a day that goes by that i dont feel regret about it not because i got the point or because you gave it to me but because i look back at how i was then back in late 2017 i was a stupid kid who apparently said something terrible and i wanna talk to that swcer and try to talk some sense in to him and tell him the way things are and to be more excellent but i cant because the swcer is long gone and the old swcer is all thats left and i gots to live with that so i am wondering if you brohans can erase that point and let me have a clean record for clean livin and then i can go find a rock or a guy sanding a boat or something thanks in advance bromigos and as always take that to the bank on the old swcer

dear joehan and rudnarski on october 6 of 2017 i was given a warning point for inapropriate language which if you think about it and read my posts is kind of long overdue and awesome but anyhow there is not a day that goes by that i dont feel regret about it not because i got the point or because you gave it to me but because i look back at how i was then back in late 2017 i was a stupid kid who apparently said something terrible and i wanna talk to that swcer and try to talk some sense in to him and tell him the way things are and to be more excellent but i cant because the swcer is long gone and the old swcer is all thats left and i gots to live with that so i am wondering if you brohans can erase that point and let me have a clean record for clean livin and then i can go find a rock or a guy sanding a boat or something thanks in advance bromigos and as always take that to the bank on the old swcer
C'mon @Joe Bryant and @Aaron Rudnicki - can we get a pardon for the ole SWCer?

Wow.  That seemed way too easy.  Anyone else with points should really strike while the iron is hot.  Joe seems to be in a forgiving mood today.

i am so happy i dont even know what to do with myself it is a big o once again and i aint talkin about oscor roberts i am talking about my record i will be better and get looking for some obsidean right now i am out for the weekend everyone i wish you well and merry christmas to all and to all a good night take that to the bank brochachos 

It's Jubilee.

SWC is clean as snow now. 
Well deserved in my estimation.

Now, to keep the cosmic balance I think that warning point should go somewhere.  Account sheets must remain in balance.  I'll take it.  My ledger is so dripping with red that no act will wipe it clean.  I am a mewling quim.  I have the basest sentimentalities.  I am like a child at prayer.  Toss it my way.

Users who are viewing this thread