What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I have to admit--President Trump brought this on himself (1 Viewer)

supermike80

Footballguy
I mean let's face it.  He was an ##### to just about everyone while he was running for election, and now that he is in office.  it's not surprising to see the powers that be push back on him.   He brought this on himself in many cases and has to face the music.   No one is going to be nice to you when you are terrible to everyone who isn't on your side.  

I mean let's face it.  He was an ##### to just about everyone while he was running for election, and now that he is in office.  it's not surprising to see the powers that be push back on him.   He brought this on himself in many cases and has to face the music.   No one is going to be nice to you when you are terrible to everyone who isn't on your side.  
It’s pretty complicated given all the bad things he’s done, but one simple thing that always surprises me his supporters are good with was his attacks on McCain. Extremely powerful and influential Senator and Trump made an enemy of him, then he was surprised and mad when he stuck to principle by voting against the ACA repeal. Least surprising thing I ever saw. 

I got to thinking about this watching a little snippet about Carter in the 70's.  He seriously alienated congress and they made his life extremely difficult.   No different here for our current President.  or

I got to thinking about this watching a little snippet about Carter in the 70's.  He seriously alienated congress and they made his life extremely difficult.   No different here for our current President.  or
A governor and a business man.  In either case not really one of them.

I dunno, man. Trump has consistently carried himself with a sense of quiet dignity and I've been leaning toward the theory that he's an unlucky victim of circumstances.  I guess we'll never really know.
That has to be the just about the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard

I’ve been a bit out of touch the last few days. Which powers that be are pushing back on him?

BobbyLayne said:
616 days

14800 hours

888001 minutes

53280101 seconds
Is anyone going to be upset when, just as that countdown clock reaches about 60, it resets to add 1461?

Are we going to be blessed with another countless number of YouTube videos showing Democrats' heads exploding, fountains of tears, endless op-eds about how we've elected another Hitler, and predictions that the world is coming to end...again?  

YouTube Red is paid for....I'm ready!   :popcorn:

Is anyone going to be upset when, just as that countdown clock reaches about 60, it resets to add 1461?

Are we going to be blessed with another countless number of YouTube videos showing Democrats' heads exploding, fountains of tears, endless op-eds about how we've elected another Hitler, and predictions that the world is coming to end...again?  

YouTube Red is paid for....I'm ready!   :popcorn:
I am not sure if you remember Rush Limbaugh's daily countdown when Clinton was in office.   It was as annoying as the people doing it here.

That said I can empathize with people that long for the day when this low class and detestable person is no longer in office.

Yep. He was mean to the press even though it was their non-stop coverage that legitimized his campaign. He talked #### about our military and intelligence agencies. He demeaned the GOP and Democrats. 

Users who are viewing this thread