What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SuperFlex Trade For Dak? (1 Viewer)

northern exposure

Footballguy
12 Team Dynasty Superflex with 0.75 ppr, except 1.25 ppr for TEs. 8 offensive starters that are combo of 1-2 QBs, 1-4 RBs, 2-5 WRs and 1-4 TEs.Passing TDs are 4 pts, all others are 6 pts.

Inherited a team with weak QBs. Only had Dalton, added Rosen via trade.Tannehill and Hill also on roster.

Other owner has Prescott and Newton on the block. Has offered Dak for Rosen, Hunter Henry or Evan Engram and my 2020 2nd rookie pick. (2019 rookie draft is done). Also have Reed, Jonnu Smith, Doyle and Hurst at TE.

Should I take the deal?

Last edited by a moderator:
northern exposure said:
12 Team Dynasty Superflex with 0.75 ppr, except 1.25 ppr for TEs. 8 offensive starters that are combo of 1-2 QBs, 1-4 RBs, 2-5 WRs and 1-4 TEs.Passing TDs are 4 pts, all others are 6 pts.

Inherited a team with weak QBs. Only had Dalton, added Rosen via trade.Tannehill and Hill also on roster.

Other owner has Prescott and Newton on the block. Has offered Dak for Rosen, Hunter Henry or Evan Engram and my 2020 2nd rookie pick. (2019 rookie draft is done). Also have Reed, Jonnu Smith, Doyle and Hurst at TE.

Should I take the deal?
Rosen/2020 2/Henry seems fair to cheap for Dak. I think I’d do it. 

northern exposure said:

Should I take the deal?
Is it better to play 2 qb or 2 te in this format? I guess that plays into it, being te premium maybe you’re better off with Henry/engram?

Is it better to play 2 qb or 2 te in this format? I guess that plays into it, being te premium maybe you’re better off with Henry/engram?
This would be my question.  Seems like TE might be quite valuable and you have the potential of having two of the top 5ish TE's with those guys. 

I would rather have the Rosen side of the deal.  IMO Rosen has more upside than Dak and the TE you are giving up is starter quality. 

Users who are viewing this thread