What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2019 College football thread - It's 2020, yo. Go to the new thread. (4 Viewers)

Did anyone actually think Bucky could pull off the upset today?
I don't think so...despite what some think, Wisconsin is essentially "stop Taylor and win".  He's the best back in the country, but when he has to go against 8 in the box that are just as fast as he is, it becomes a problem.

Bad hesitation by Riley - he should have known his next move there. Without an important timeout now or the wasted time

Last edited by a moderator:
That is one of the better onside kicks I've seen with the new rules.  Spin the hell out of the ball and make it harder to recover instead of going for the big bounce
I still don't get how exactly he did that without either just having it go like 10 inches or straight up in the air.  The physics of that just baffle me.

Good stuff KState. They found the right coach, they’ll be relevant nationally again soon I bet. I still think OU makes the playoff if they win out. 

That is one of the better onside kicks I've seen with the new rules.  Spin the hell out of the ball and make it harder to recover instead of going for the big bounce
My daughter saw this and started laughing uncontrollably because she thought he totally screwed up abnormal kickoff.  Apparently never saw one before

Users who are viewing this thread