What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2019 College football thread - It's 2020, yo. Go to the new thread. (7 Viewers)

Auburn D turning the screws - need to hit Burrows a few more times

#5 is going to be making some money next year - question is will it be a pay cut

Last edited by a moderator:
Penn State turns a blocked FG and on the ensuing drive scores a TD. 21-0 Nittany Lions in the last minute of the first half. 

By the way - my wife an Auburn grad is about ready to drive a 100mph down to Baton Rouge and beat the crap out of Gary Danielson

Liked Burrow making Auburn pay for dropping seven into coverage. LSU up two scores with Auburn offense ice-cold.

The Jekyll and Hyde UB Bulls show up today, thumping MAC West hopeful Central Michigan 43-20 at UB Stadium to get back to 4-4 (2-2).  Jim McElwain looking perpetually confused all afternoon.

TCU's QB is its back up, Freshman Max Duggan (pronounced Doug-An).He just scored and the announcer yelled, "Max Duggan arrives!"

How can he screw up that call? It has to be - 

"MAX DUGGAN RETURNS!"

Auburn, trailing by 10, punts on 4th down from their own 40 with 4:30 on the clock.

Not a fan of that move.

The announcers justified it while explaining, "All they have to do is get a 4-and-out, then score, then recover an onside kick."

O-kay.........but how is that more likely to happen than converting on 4th down??

I saw Joey Gatewood play at Bertram Trail - and I know he showed more signs of life than what I'm seeing from Bo. He wasn't terrible - but Gus has to be so stining hard headed

Auburn, trailing by 10, punts on 4th down from their own 40 with 4:30 on the clock.

Not a fan of that move.

The announcers justified it while explaining, "All they have to do is get a 4-and-out, then score, then recover an onside kick."

O-kay.........but how is that more likely to happen than converting on 4th down??
Mich. St. punted on 4th and about 9 down 21 with 5 to play. 

D'antonio concerned with that strength of loss category

He packed up his tents in the 3rd quarter.  Looks like a guy who just wants to get to December and buy a sailboat.
college really oughta institute the white flag

just let coaches, or hell even the refs, throw it when it's clear the game is over and one team has stopped participating. would save Spartans fans lots of time on Saturdays.

Auburn had 3 points at the end of the first half - threw the INT

Bo Nix is not ready for prime time and that's on Gus.

Users who are viewing this thread