What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2019 College football thread - It's 2020, yo. Go to the new thread. (7 Viewers)

Do they really play a rooster crowing at South Carolina games? 

That may be worse than Mississippi State and their cowbells. 
The only thing worse than clanga would be the sound of fingernails on a chalkboard or a kitten meowing in pain. 

Only 10 months until the September National Championship and Heisman um fans!!

This really isn’t even a rivalry at this point. Ooofff.

Last edited by a moderator:
0-5 against Ohio State. No national, conference, or division titles. Unprepared for big games during his tenure.

Fire Jim Harbaugh.
He's made mistakes, but the vitriol today is a level of stupid I did not anticipate when I popped in here. They are substantially better than we are. Expecting anything different than what's happened was a fool's errand. We needed to play perfect and goofy stuff to happen to have a chance. Only yourself to blame if you thought otherwise.

And if you're that adamant about his removal then put your stamp on upgrades. Then if they go through with it wear it if you have a repeat of Hoke/Rich Rod. Cause that would be the fault of those that pushed for Harbaugh's firing.

Careful what you wish for, you could end up like poor Nebraska.
Who would you realistically replace Harbaugh with? 
I'll take a step back if it means taking 2 or 3 steps forward. As for a replacement, I don't have any idea right now. But the constant unpreparedness for big games has to stop. As do the distractions in spring, like international trips. Stop bringing in subpar QB transfers and actually develop a guy, maybe 2 if you wanna get really crazy.

I'll take a step back if it means taking 2 or 3 steps forward. As for a replacement, I don't have any idea right now. But the constant unpreparedness for big games has to stop. As do the distractions in spring, like international trips. Stop bringing in subpar QB transfers and actually develop a guy, maybe 2 if you wanna get really crazy.
The guy you are arguing with is ignoring that he struggles against Wisconsin, Penn State and Michigan State too. 

He's made mistakes, but the vitriol today is a level of stupid I did not anticipate when I popped in here. They are substantially better than we are. Expecting anything different than what's happened was a fool's errand. We needed to play perfect and goofy stuff to happen to have a chance. Only yourself to blame if you thought otherwise.

And if you're that adamant about his removal then put your stamp on upgrades. Then if they go through with it wear it if you have a repeat of Hoke/Rich Rod. Cause that would be the fault of those that pushed for Harbaugh's firing.
I knew that when I turned the game off in November 2018 that this game was going to be a loss, and take a wild guess what the 2020 result will be if he stays. Nothing Harbaugh did was going to change that, and that's the problem. He doesn't make adjustments, he doesn't develop a QB, and he can't field a defense that can stop anybody good. I'll take that chance if it means they'll actually compete for even a division title again.

Fire Jim Harbaugh.

And who is to blame for that? If it’s a major talent gap, whose fault is that?

And who is to blame for that? If it’s a major talent gap, whose fault is that?
You know the answer to that and I won't defend that. I will ask who will do better. And how.

I'm satisfied with the progress that was made during this year, but he needs to start recruiting 2 years in advance. What happened early this year is part because he didn't have reinforcements teed up on defense to replace those that jumped pro. The offense is trending in the right direction, but McCaffrey's development is the key. I wonder who in the receiving crew returns though. Cause that could circle back to that 2 years ahead problem. 

Last year's win had a big recruiting impact.  No doubt this one will as well as we are battling them for a few big time recruits.

Users who are viewing this thread