What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2019 College football thread - It's 2020, yo. Go to the new thread. (7 Viewers)

Did not expect to enter halftime thinking how great FSU’s offense looks and how unbelievably bad the defense looks. 

I think the most upsetting thing is just the terrible mistakes. Boise is driving to score and fumbles on the 3. Instead of falling on it, TWO FSU guys try to scoop and run, apparently trying to run it back 97 yards. 

Anyways, they kicked it around, Boise recovered and scored the next play. Just so dumb. 

Northern Iowa is taking Iowa State to 3OT.

After numerous replays, it is clear and obvious that the Iowa State cheerleaders are suboptimal. 

Boise  State’s QB is a freshman from California. Cool, calm, collected in the 2nd half, exactly the opposite of UCLA’s lousy QB. 

So now I’m even more frustrated. 

@JacksonRamer: FSU is now 80-2 all time when leading by at least 18 points during a game. 

Both losses under Willie Taggart (‘18 Miami and ‘19 Boise State).

It was roughly a 5 point spread

@MBakerTBTimes: Something that caught my ear in post-game interviews: #FSU DB Levonta Taylor said repeatedly that the Noles were "supposed to blow them out."

It was roughly a 5 point spread

@MBakerTBTimes: Something that caught my ear in post-game interviews: #FSU DB Levonta Taylor said repeatedly that the Noles were "supposed to blow them out."
Crazy they haven’t been humbled yet. Outrageous. 

From the WTF Chronicles,  Texas Tech pinned Montana State inside the 1 on a punt, and State runs QB sneak, QB sneak.

You always double down when you are wrong...props to you I guess.
I said like 10 posts up that it’s probably the beginning of the end for him, but please stop pretending like a oregon is something they aren’t. Y’all lost 4 games last year in a mid-major conference while having a top-5 pick at qb. 

I said like 10 posts up that it’s probably the beginning of the end for him, but please stop pretending like a oregon is something they aren’t. Y’all lost 4 games last year in a mid-major conference while having a top-5 pick at qb. 
I agree he is done. Dosen't take away from what I said. Glad he is gone. Last year you guys said sour grapes...no he is a horriable coach.

What's  done is done. Sit back and watch Oregon smash the Tigers.

Capella said:
Football can also be terrible. You’re a Clemson fan, for all of your life until 2015 you should be aware of that. 
I see @In The Zone poked his head into laugh at this. Can I get an update from him now?  I’m curious to know if Mack is a gentle lover, or did he just let Bentley fluff him up and then go in dry?

I see @In The Zone poked his head into laugh at this. Can I get an update from him now?  I’m curious to know if Mack is a gentle lover, or did he just let Bentley fluff him up and then go in dry?
I say bench Bentley and play Hilinski. Other than that start handing out pink slips. 

Oh, congrats on Burch. I'm sure he'll look good in orange.

Users who are viewing this thread