What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2019 College football thread - It's 2020, yo. Go to the new thread. (2 Viewers)

OU going for it...somehow game is in question even though they have outgained TCU 500-200.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just don’t understand these teams snapping it in shotgun when they don’t need to.  They can run out the clock with 3 kneels or run around for a couple seconds if necessary

OSU beats OU

OU beats Baylor

Auburn beats Bama

Oregon beats Utah

Wisconsin beats Minny (loses to Ohio St)

LSU beats UGA

No clue who gets 4th.  I guess OU or Oregon

:lmao:

OSU fans storming the field after beating a team on their home field they were favored to win by 18.5.

That's good schtick.
Why? 1.It’s one of our big rivalries. 2. In rivalry games, point spreads don’t matter. 3. Although, never in great question, it was a good game and Penn State had a chance late in the game. 4. It was the last home game of the year, so they may have allowed it no matter who the opponent was. The fans were not jumping over the walls, the ushers opened the gates to let them through. 5. It was senior day. 6. It’s not like the fans were tearing down the goal posts. It was the most casual “storming the field” as you called it I have ever seen. 

Speaking for myself, I had the opportunity to stand at midfield in the home of my favorite team with my daughter. Had literally nothing to do with Penn State. But feel free to mock us (since you certainly can’t beat us).
I stood on the field yesterday of my alma mater as we won our second consecutive bowl game.  Got photos to prove it. :D

OSU beats OU

OU beats Baylor

Auburn beats Bama

Oregon beats Utah

LSU beats UGA

OSU LSU Clem win out.  Bama beats Aub OU wins B12 Utah wins P12 all have one loss.  Who does the committee take?

@ShehanJeyarajah: Weird stat: Oklahoma has played five games against projected bowl teams. They've outscored those opponents by a combined 1.6 points per game.

OSU LSU Clem win out.  Bama beats Aub OU wins B12 Utah wins P12 all have one loss.  Who does the committee take?
According to 538's predictor: OU 76%, Utah 17%, Bama 5%, UGA 1%

OSU beats OU

OU beats Baylor

Auburn beats Bama

Oregon beats Utah

LSU beats UGA

Predictor here says OU 30%, UGA 26%,, Baylor and Oregon 20%, Bama 4%

So, Bama.

According to 538's predictor: OU 76%, Utah 17%, Bama 5%, UGA 1%

Predictor here says OU 30%, UGA 26%,, Baylor and Oregon 20%, Bama 4%

So, Bama.
Seems to me there is zero chance they put UGA in and have a rematch with LSU.  I guess you could argue they could move OSU to #1 but that seems highly unlikely to me.  

Seems to me there is zero chance they put UGA in and have a rematch with LSU.  I guess you could argue they could move OSU to #1 but that seems highly unlikely to me.  
Seems very unlikely uga can beat lsu.but who knows

I have a bad feeling bama wont beat auburn.  But if they do and lsu beats ga they are gonna get in.
Auburn should win and shut everyone up about Bama. 4 more years for Gus!

There are really only 3 teams worthy this year, but that 1 v 4 matchup will at least be interesting with how bad LSU’s defense is this year. I haven’t seen the excuse for that. Bama’s issues are clear: early departures and injuries. 

There are really only 3 teams worthy this year, but that 1 v 4 matchup will at least be interesting with how bad LSU’s defense is this year. I haven’t seen the excuse for that. Bama’s issues are clear: early departures and injuries. 
The difference between getting the 1 and 2 seed this year has to be the biggest ever. All 3 undefeated teams really need to keep the pedal down. 

The difference between getting the 1 and 2 seed this year has to be the biggest ever. All 3 undefeated teams really need to keep the pedal down. 
Opposite of last year. Clemson pretty much told everyone they spent loads of time prepping for Bama instead of Norte Dame. 

If top 3 win out I think there's a chance OSU leapfrogs LSU for top spot. 

There was a cool story yesterday on Senior Day in Madison. Senior kicker Zach Hintze does not kick field goals or extra points, but does kick-offs because he's got a monster leg.  Nicknamed "Legatron."  They brought him in for a school record 62 yard field goal yesterday on the last play of the first half.  He made the kick, only the second of his career,
but it was close.

Why? 1.It’s one of our big rivalries. 2. In rivalry games, point spreads don’t matter. 3. Although, never in great question, it was a good game and Penn State had a chance late in the game. 4. It was the last home game of the year, so they may have allowed it no matter who the opponent was. The fans were not jumping over the walls, the ushers opened the gates to let them through. 5. It was senior day. 6. It’s not like the fans were tearing down the goal posts. It was the most casual “storming the field” as you called it I have ever seen. 
You left out the fact that if Franklin hadn't played so conservatively in the first half, they wouldn't have gotten down 21-0.... which is the only reason why OSU held on to win. OSU should have lost that game given they lost the turnover battle 3 to 1. Thank god Franklin played so conservatively in the first half. He basically handed the Buckeyes two turnovers by chosing to punt in OSU territory twice. 

Also, it’s college. 

Users who are viewing this thread