What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2019 College football thread - It's 2020, yo. Go to the new thread. (7 Viewers)

You can call holding on every play,  but Young was getting a bear hug on that play.
Refs not really calling a lot so far. Buckeyes got away with what could have been PI calls too. Defense simply has to play better. Michigan is going to go misdirection and quick passes and so far OSU’s secondary has just been straight up confused and out of position.

Refs not really calling a lot so far. Buckeyes got away with what could have been PI calls too. Defense simply has to play better. Michigan is going to go misdirection and quick passes and so far OSU’s secondary has just been straight up confused and out of position.
No question setting up to be a physical one. 

And shoes laces?

Michigan is a hot mess of a team.

Coaching staff has no idea what an adjustment is. How is it possible for the same exact read option play and cut up the field works every single time. Adjust. If Dobbins gets the ball hang back on weak end. SMH Don Brown better go if Harbaugh keeps his job for some reason. 

Michigan fans better pray Harbaugh goes to the pros. How is it possible your team cant even luck yourself into a win? The football spirts and powers that be dont even like Michigan. 

I do get some arousal from watching a TD on a Harbaugh coached Michigan team. 

I never understand these posts as if people know the game you are talking about when about 50 are happening.

What game?

Im pretty sure from your posts, but never know you could be flippin. 
Did your game have a great catch? We have had a string of two dozen comments all about “The Game”. I think it’s pretty well known, but I apologize for confusing you. 

Did your game have a great catch? We have had a string of two dozen comments all about “The Game”. I think it’s pretty well known, but I apologize for confusing you. 
No worries, but yeah, I scroll and see a few of these with no reference to the game or player and Im not simple minded, but I do never know if people are watching multiple. lol

Welp, time for Harbaugh to get packing. Can't beat a former rival, can't compete for a conference championship, time to start fresh.

Welp, time for Harbaugh to get packing. Can't beat a former rival, can't compete for a conference championship, time to start fresh.
Stupid Harbaugh. Misses an extra point, fumbles in the redzone, lines up offside on a 4th down punt that leads to a TD, and then drops a TD. He had blown MI’s chance of being tied or even up against Tosu

Its pretty incredible, the hired him to come in there and beat Ohio State, and he cant even compete with them. He is an embarrassment to the University, its gives me great joy to see him hang his head after every game. At least he got a khaki endorsement for never winning the only game that matters. 

Can we put the ridiculous Chase Young for the Heisman crap to rest now? Total non factor in the first half. Along with the rest of the OSU defense. Only thing stopping UM so far is UM.

A half of UM opportunity and mistakes...and OSU keeping their foot to the pedal.
Yeah....never thought this game would be about Michigan stopping themselves.  Will be interesting to see the halftime adjustments on defense.  This pedestrian offense is going up and down the field shooting themselves in the foot at every opportunity.  And I don't like kicking the field goal at the end of the half.

That reminds me, take the subpar transfer QBs you keep bringing in with you.
This team is way more dangerous with McCaffery in the lineup. His running element is exactly why team with running QBs are at the top of the rankings. 

Another reason why Harbaugh is past his due date, which needs to be talked about since he is a Michigan alum...

I dont really think he grasps the rivalry of OSU and UofM. I mean that, I think he is so blind to how serious this game is, you kick a FG? 

Users who are viewing this thread