What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2019 College football thread - It's 2020, yo. Go to the new thread. (1 Viewer)

General Malaise said:
Unfortunately, I can.  And sometimes do.  

Huge game for the Ducks and their top target, Marvin Pittman on Saturday.  Little bummed it's 12:30 kick as I'll be patrolling the sideline of the U8 Milltown Rapinoes.  Praying for a rainout.  
:bag:  Micah, not Michael or Marvin, had a nice game and long touchdown catch.  Always nice to beat the leghumpers!

Very interested to see how highly Hurts is drafted. He's a sharp, composed kid (a few head-shaking throws last week notwithstanding) and has a big enough arm. I think the limitations are accuracy (as Christo mentioned) and anticipation (I don't see him throwing guys open all that much).

I could see him transitioning to TE if QB doesn't work out and would bet on him getting a second NFL contract one way or another. He strikes me as a guy that will put in the necessary work to secure his financial future and has sufficient natural ability to do so.

:bag:  Micah, not Michael or Marvin, had a nice game and long touchdown catch.  Always nice to beat the leghumpers!
Mycah. His brother Michael Jr. plays at USC. His dad Michael Sr. was the king of junk as a receiving back for the Cardinals and was good for 7 catches, 60 yards in the last 8 minutes of a game in which they were down by 20.

Holy hell, Pokes. Pass up a FG to make it a one score game. Throw an incomplete pass. Then right after the change of possession give up a 75 yard TD run.

🤜🤛  I am not a Cristobal fan, but props to him for not panicking, sticking with the game plan, and putting up 21 points in the last 20ish minutes to get the win on the road vs the arch rival.  Biggest win of his tenure.  Man, if only Bo Nix hadn't been a stud for 3 minutes 7 weeks ago.... 

Gonna be fascinating to watch Harbaugh accept the Redskins job next year, take them to a couple NFC championships in 4 years and rekindle the love of fans who remember a by-gone era; then burn-out his players, the front office, and himself with his awful people skills; and not be renewed after the 5th year.  Signed, a Niners fan.

Gonna be fascinating to watch Harbaugh accept the Redskins job next year, take them to a couple NFC championships in 4 years and rekindle the love of fans who remember a by-gone era; then burn-out his players, the front office, and himself with his awful people skills; and not be renewed after the 5th year.  Signed, a Niners fan.
Also, he will waste 2-3 timeouts per game due to not having the play in in time.  Sometimes (as tonight) the FIRST PLAY OF THE GAME.  Which they only had SIX DAYS TO PREPARE.

Not often you see a screen pass get picked
I remember a play when Julius Peppers was at North Carolina and he hopped back off the line at the snap and then charged forward before jumping again to pick off a screen pass with one hand. This was not that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is Bama really going to smoke cigars after they destroy this 2-10 team? Seems like a tradition that might be time to let go of. 

Users who are viewing this thread