What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2019 College football thread - It's 2020, yo. Go to the new thread. (8 Viewers)

Tell them GM said "relax, nerds". 

Paul Finebaum! :lmao:

What does Don Imus have to say?  Tom Lykes?  Can we get Ferrell on the Bench to weigh in here?  What is the Fabulous Sports Babe saying?    
I loved listening to the Fabulous Sports Babe. :lol:  To this day I still use the phrase “taking the gas pipe”. 

I don't listen to Finebaum at all but Oregon fans aren't happy with him as he is going off on Mullens being the committee chair and from Oregon.  Basically he is already complaining that the only reason Oregon might get in over Alabama is because of Mullens.   :rolleyes:

Typical SEC honk I know.  Still very good chance Oregon or Alabama loses a game in regular season anyways so way premature.
FTR he's not an SEC honk, he's a bama honk.  He makes a living trolling other SEC teams, and now Oregon apparently. 

I still have not given up hope on OU passing the other one-loss teams if everyone wins out. The Sooners have historically won these decisions every time.

I don't listen to Finebaum at all but Oregon fans aren't happy with him as he is going off on Mullens being the committee chair and from Oregon.  Basically he is already complaining that the only reason Oregon might get in over Alabama is because of Mullens.   :rolleyes:

Typical SEC honk I know.  Still very good chance Oregon or Alabama loses a game in regular season anyways so way premature.
Moot point as Utah will beat Ore in P12 CG

Imagine punting on 4th and 4 once you cross midfield against a team significantly better than you. 

to the psu fan who wanted FSU to take Franklin - you were right. 

Not at all. Then the D does a pretty good job but brain farts on third down qb unplanned runs. Ugh. 
Were they brain farts, or a consequence of dropping more guys deeper into coverage to try to help out the poor pass defense? Looked like a huge gap across the field in general at the 2nd level on those 3rd down plays.

Penn State has a tough choice to make on whether to keep everyone playing straight up and keeping that top run defense or dropping everyone deeper to try to protect against the pass and leaving lots of open field in the run game.

OSU has a well balanced offense and Fields’s ability to make plays with his legs as well makes the Buckeyes incredibly hard to defend.

And he punts again. Franklin actively trying to lose this for us.
It’s crazy to me that people are ok with a 6M a year coach actively decreasing win probabilities but they get upset at the non-paid QB for missing an open receiver occasionally.

They were on the 36 yard line. One of the worst punts of the year. It’s not even debatable, he is outright deceasing his team’s chance to win. 
I was wondering if they were going to run again on 3rd and 8, knowing they were in 4 down territory 

Hold on the tackle there but they're not going to call it down there. Should have never got that far. Should have been off the field on 4th and 5.

Neither of these teams very impressive.  OSU in the trenches are beasts.  Other than that not a lot of great football so far.

Users who are viewing this thread