What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Amari cooper for 1.05 and 1.06? (1 Viewer)

snoochieboochies

Footballguy
Contract Dynasty league, 10 team, 0.25ppr. 

I have Keenan Allen, Hilton, Juju, Amari, Richardson, Pryor, Kevin White. Taxi Wrs - Lasley and Chad Williams. 

I currently have the 1.01 and 1.07. Owner of 1.02, 1.05, and 1.06 asked me about Amari Cooper. 

With 4 picks that could land Jacobs/Sanders and some combination of  Brown, butler, campbell, etc. and hockenson. That seems like a good dynasty haul for this year. 

Thoughts? 

It seems like a solid offer but I don't value picks as much as many do in dynasty leagues.  I would much rather obtain talent I have seen perform in the NFL and have an opinion based on what I have seen.  Although I am not a huge fan of Cooper, it seems like you can afford to part with him based on your roster. 

Did you actually get this offer or are you trying to come up with what it will take for you to part with Cooper? 

That is a lovely quartet of WR.  Wondering what your RB look like.  Without that info...  I wouldn't trade away Amari unless I got 1.02 and one of the other two.  It's a deep class of potential starters, but not top-heavy like some recent drafts.  There's no Saquon, Julio, etc. out there, so if you're gonna get rid of one of your 4 top-15 WR (and I'd really rather move Allen or Hilton), I'd want the first two choices to try and help replace him.  Are Sanders/Montgomery (in case Sanders goes by 1.05 or 1.06) + Harry/your top rookie WR better than Cooper to you?  Are Sanders/Montgomery and your 4th best rookie WR?

Users who are viewing this thread