What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game of Thrones -- Wackiest Moments? (1 Viewer)

Good Posting Judge

Footballguy
What are your favorite zany moments from the series? Mine are Cersei slipping past the Hound last week, and the Night King turning that Craster baby into a li'l White Walker.

Arya's booty wiggle  :wub:

Jaime pushing Bran out the window

Tyrion trying to loosen up Greyworm and Misandei with wine and jokes

Khal Drogo and the Golden Crown on Viserys

Bronn wif the Sand Snakes in Dorne

Euron leading Yara around on a leash as he triumphantly entered KL

Cersei and Jaime boffing in the scept next to their son's corpse

Bronn's bullseye in the Battle of Blackwater

Ramsay gutting Roos

the shadow baby offing Renly

The Iron Born dude that sucker punched Theon during his "pep talk" at Winterfell...

Asha commenting on Hodor's manhood, so to speak

... i'll quit here, for now 

ETA: Dany frying the slave master - brilliant!

Last edited by a moderator:
My memory is bad but the first one that comes to mind is Mountain throwing Qyburn  into the pile of rocks.  I LOLed.

Also have to mention Voyeur Grey Worm watching Missandei bathe. :wub: (I guess that's not really wacky, but sure was memorable ;) )

Oh and the whole chase/fight scene between Arya and Amanda Plummer on the streets of Braavos was pretty nutty.  

Like one part Matrix, on part Terminator, one part Crouching Tiger.

Should have had a Favre cameo.  He could have been passing something and had his last act being having it intercepted.

:Favre Character: "I've got a message for Queen Cersei's eyes only.  I am to deliver it into her "hands only"

⛰️ "I'll take that."
Drawing a picture of his own penis and trying to paper-airplane it on to Cersei's balcony would've made the show complete.

Users who are viewing this thread