What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Top 5 Action Franchises (1 Viewer)

Scott Tenorman

Footballguy
With the 3rd John Wick coming out it made me wonder this.  What are your top 5 Action movies or Franchises? 

I know that the word "Action" will get muddled a bit, so I'm not even going to try to define what can and can not be on your list.  It's your list - do with it what you want.

I tried to leave sci-fi and super hero movies out of my list.

5.  Kill Bill

4.  Mad Max

3. Bourne

2. Mission Impossible

1. Die Hard

James Bond
Indiana Jones
Bourne
Mission Impossible
Die Hard

Almost listed but didn't really think it was Action
Godfather
Star Wars
Pirates of the Caribbean

My list probably would not carry much weight as there is so much that I haven't seen.  For example, I have seen only one of the Fast and Furious movies.  But here is my list...

1. Bond

2. Bourne

3. Rambo

4. Indiana Jones

5.  Dirty Harry

ETA... considered Rocky, Terminator, Die Hard in the 5 hole.  I probably should have Star Wars in there and bump Dirty Harry out, but AAA said it is not action.  I am leaning toward it being action as I think more about it.  

Last edited by a moderator:
ETA... considered Rocky, Terminator, Die Hard in the 5 hole.  I probably should have Star Wars in there and bump Dirty Harry out, but AAA said it is not action.  I am leaning toward it being action as I think more about it. 
I'd say Star Wars is Sci-Fi/Fantasy but could definitely see an argument for Action

Users who are viewing this thread