What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Can we get a Game of Thrones subforum? (2 Viewers)

I don't get why people have problems with threads.  Do you need to open them?  There are 50 threads on the first page, do you hate scrolling that badly or do you just hate people enjoying something that you may not enjoy?
One show, one thread, chico.

I have to agree. I remember the days of threads talking about weekend debauchery, yoga pants, etc. Now it's 100 dorky GOT threads.
IF  we were able to post teh sechs and nood scenes, along with pics of the ladies of Westeros (and Dorne and Essos) well, it would blow the yoga thread out the water like Stannis' fleet at Blackwater Bay

The show as been on for the better part of a decade and 3 days before the finale you ask?

You're the one missing out. LOL at Dungeons and dragons and calling people nerds. What is this 1988? The nerds outnumber you Biff Cardigan III.

Last edited by a moderator:
The show as been on for the better part of a decade and 3 days before the finale you ask?

You're the one missing out. LOL at Dungeons and dragons and calling people nerds. What is this 1988? The nerds outnumber you Biff Cardigan III.
Which is why this county is in the sad shape we are in. Now that nerds are cool what is cool next? Dweebs? Artists? Give me a break. 

The threads multiplied as we got closer to the end.

I never called anyone a nerd; I watch Doctor Who. The :nerd:  factor is high in the Whoniverse.

The :nerd:  factor is high in the Whoniverse.
Holy cow, is it ever! A middle school liking of Douglas Adams and an early, pre-nerd-is-cool love of Dr. Who are signs of real and terminal nerdness.

I have one of those conditions (Hitchhiker's was my favorite book in middle school -- I didn't get half of it. It's even funnier now).

Tom Servo said:
The threads multiplied as we got closer to the end.

I never called anyone a nerd; I watch Doctor Who. The :nerd:  factor is high in the Whoniverse.
Yeah, I'd probably go with DW nerds and GOT geeks.

venn

Users who are viewing this thread