What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Diggs or Kittle (1 Viewer)

aaj1997

Footballguy
Which is the better option for a 5th keeper?  There are no keeper restrictions for this league and I can keep for as long as I want.  My other keepers will be 2 RB and 2 WR, the league is PPR starting a QB/2RB/3WR/TE/1FLEX(RB,WR,TE)/K/DEF.  I will attempt to trade whichever I do not keep.  Thanks.

I'm curious who your other 4 keepers are, as Diggs and Kittle are both top-30 overall guys in my opinion. I'd prefer Diggs, by a hair. I think they are both still ascending, but Diggs is a bit more proven. I worry Kittle, while not a fluke, sees less work with the new additions in SF, and while not a worry, it is mildly concerning that his best work came with QB's who aren't Garoppolo.

I'd keep Kittle since I'd draft him a bit sooner in redraft. It's close. Seems best to shop both of them around, trade the one that brings in a better offer, and keep the other.

If you can only keep one and are torn on which one to keep I would put both on the trade block and give up the one that nets you the best return. 

I also would be interested to know who the other four keepers are, but working on the assumption that their redraft value is higher than either Diggs or Kittle, I think I'd lean towards keeping Kittle and trading Diggs, as I believe most of the top-end TE will be kept with so many keepers gone (how many teams in your league?).  That said, if Kittle would get you more than a marginally better deal in a trade, I'd be fine moving him.

Users who are viewing this thread