What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chubb for Fournette plus (1 Viewer)

gabes1919

Footballguy
Was offered the following in a ppr start q/r/r/w/w/w/te/SF/flex/flex

Give Chubb

Get Fournette, 2020 1st, 2021 2nd

I'm not super in love with Fournette, injury history and job security are my main concerns, but the offer and opportunity to possibly flip Fournette if the Jags get some good media this summer intrigue me if I could turn the 2021 into a 1st (either straight up or by returning a 2nd to make it a 1st). Any thoughts?

As a bonus, I was offered Michael Thomas for my Diggs and a 2020 1st in the same league. It seems like if I pulled off both trades, I’d be net trading Chubb Diggs and a mid-late 1st for Thomas Fournette a mid 1st and a 2021 1st or 2nd. Kind of intriguing as a total package

Personally, I'd rather have Chubb and Thomas, and just not have a 2020 1st round pick. 

I think the gap between Chubb and Fournette could be pretty huge, and Chubb looks like an RB1 for years to come to me. 

I'd do the Thomas deal, regardless of the Chubb deal. Thomas is a top-10 overall player, who has improved every year of his career, and likely has yet to peak.

I agree with travdogg.  Keep Chubb and pull the trigger for Thomas for all the reasons he laid out. 

Users who are viewing this thread