What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Short Lists (1 Viewer)

nirad3

Footballguy
How about... songs that start with the chorus.

---

Schtick highly encouraged here.... what are some topics that would have very short lists?

Anaconda - Nicki Minaj

ftr - i bet this list is longer than you think

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW, the reason I even thought of this was because I heard One Night in Bangkok on my drive home last night and it does indeed start with its chorus.  I didn't think there would be many songs like that.... which got me to thinking of "short lists".  I was hoping for more schtick.   :oldunsure:

BTW, the reason I even thought of this was because I heard One Night in Bangkok on my drive home last night and it does indeed start with its chorus.  I didn't think there would be many songs like that.... which got me to thinking of "short lists".  I was hoping for more schtick.   :oldunsure:
Instead of getting short lists, you are getting songs that fit in your short list.

Something more like "Otis' health food store shopping list." is what I think you are looking for, correct?

Last edited by a moderator:
My answer was schtick.

Instead of getting short lists, you are getting songs that fit in your short list.

Something more like "Otis' health food store shopping list." is what I think you are looking for, correct?
Now we're cookin' with gas!

Users who are viewing this thread