What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Petty Arguments and Squabbles Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinn Fein

Footballguy
It seems that we need a place for people to air their grievances with each other - in a non-personal, non-vindictive way.

I can't be the only one who is tired of reading these squabbles in threads devoted to other topics.

If we can't set aside the personal disputes, can we at least keep them out of threads with actual discussion topics?

Is this the right thread for an argument? I just came from the abuse thread.

Is this the 5 minute argument or the full half hour?

Last edited by a moderator:
It's funny to see that Sho liked this thread yet he seeks out petty squabbles all the time. I love politics but I always avoid abortion and gun threads. The two sides believe each one is right and no one is going to change their mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Instant replay should be abolished entirely in all sports.
Instant Replay should be allowed. 

10-minute Replay should be banned.

If on instant replay you can spot a clear and obvious error - call it.  If you have to use freeze-frame, or 18 different angles, or watch it more than twice - its not a clear and obvious error - let the play stand.

If on instant replay you can spot a clear and obvious error - call it.  If you have to use freeze-frame, or 18 different angles, or watch it more than twice - its not a clear and obvious error - let the play stand.
If you can’t guarantee that you’ll get every call right, and you can’t replay certain things even if they’re wrong, the whole concept fails.   Do away with it entirely and eliminate all delays.

Dont say this to chet. 

It's funny to see that Sho liked this thread yet he seeks out petty squabbles all the time. I love politics but I always avoid abortion and gun threads. The two sides believe each one is right and no one is going to change their mind.
Are you proposing a Sho vs. “Blatant Falsehoods” thread?

This is a timely topic. 

@Clayton Gray is sick of the slap fight stuff where guys derail conversations and instead make it about them as they forget about the topic being discussed and focus on taking shots at another poster. I'm with him.

Everyone will always :shrug:  when they do these but they know exactly what they're doing.

It's the:

"Right on cue ______ with the _______..."  

"You always do this..." 

"We all know ______ is _______. Amirite???"

There are a few people sitting out because of this trying to ruin @Sinn Fein's thread the other day.

I get it. He's trying to have a real discussion.

As frustrated as he was there, I get it for the whole board as I hate to see any thread ruined like that. 

We're going to be as clear as we can on this. 

Stop the petty back and forth slap stuff. Which means focus on the topic. Not on taking shots at other posters. If you can't help yourself, I'm sorry but we're not going to have it. 

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread