What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trumps Talent Spotting Skills.... (1 Viewer)

I SON OF ORTON AND ORLOVSKY HEREBY DECREE THAT NOONE SHALL TAKE A SWING AT BLATANT SOFTBALLS SERVED UP IN A MESSAGE BOARD>

You somehow taking the term “talent”  (in a political forum no less) and spinning it into something to do with “hot women” is creepy.  

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/36fa443f-b811-4a9c-9463-ffa9032513af
But seriously this guy's history with talent is rivaled by .... maybe John Maher?  @OrtonToOlsen Maybe we need a pole

Kardashian, Zellweiger, Swift, Anniston, Morales, Hewitt, Mitra, Kelly, etc

vs

Melania, McDougal, Stormy, Ivana, Marla, etc?

Tough call perhaps not knowing all of Trump's past.

Whatever you do, DO NOT CRACK A SMILE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Along similar lines - has he picked any stars?  Has anybody been better off for their relationship with Trump?

Really shocked and disappointed in the lack of response from the crew.  Was looking for some honest feedback and thoughts from the other side of the Trump isle but looks like that’s not in the cards on this issue.  

I guess complaining about the not stop Trump bashing is the preferred method of discussion.  
Sorry man, you are one of the good guys here.  The problem is you have the deplorables bashing Trump and posting train wreck emojis.  I don't want to be associated with them.   :shrug:

Unless you meant he creeps the women out, which is odd considering the actual outcomes (his laundry list of conquest with the women you claim he creeps out).
It’s no secret that many of the pageant women were creeped out by him just walking in to their dressing room while they were changing.  I’m sure lots of women welcomed his advances.  It’s the ones who didnt have a choice that I am talking about.  

But as Donald told Billy, he owned the pageant so he could do whatever he wanted.  

It’s no secret that many of the pageant women were creeped out by him just walking in to their dressing room while they were changing.  I’m sure lots of women welcomed his advances.  It’s the ones who didnt have a choice that I am talking about.  

But as Donald told Billy, he owned the pageant so he could do whatever he wanted.  

You took a joke and turned it into this.  Well done PF!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread