What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Favorite fruit? (1 Viewer)

That one guy

Footballguy
I’m on a fresh fruit kick as of late.  There’s a u-pick blueberry farm 5 minutes from the house and, let me tell you, they’re like crack!  Picked 6lbs last weekend and I ate them all, need to go back this weekend.  Love me some apples, pears, and strawberries, too.  Hate all citrus and can’t stand grapes, though.  What’s your go to fruit?

*to make up for this unentertaining Friday thread, have a laugh:

https://youtu.be/nIYpRR7F8do

Oranges for sure.

I used to eat 2-3 bananas a day as a young tyke.  I have officially surpassed my banana quota for a single human being.  So much so that I can barely smell a banana without gagging.

But oranges?  Mmm.... so good.  Anything orange-flavored, actually.

I don't get a lot of fresh fruit but every morning I douse my fish oil pill with a cold mix of Bolthouse Farms Tropical Goodness, featuring guava.

virtual tie between strawbs & bloobs until i found out that bloobs are one of the very best foods in the world

ETA: of course, i'm old so will likely never again get to trace the contours of a female abdomen with a strawb, an activity which is slippy & stainy with a bloob

Last edited by a moderator:
I love most any fruit.  Always have apples, oranges/clementines, and bananas on hand, but love it when the season rolls around for good watermelon, pineapple, honey dew, strawberries.  Fruit salad...yummy, yummy...

Plums, then raspberries.  

Thing with plums is that the ones sold in the supermarket are awful, but fresh local plums while in season are amazing.

Kiwi

followed by

Blackberries

Honeydew

pears

Oranges

Last edited by a moderator:
If we aren’t factoring in cost then mango, pineapple and strawberries 
Change mango to bananas and this is my list.

Strawberry/banana is one of the most amazing flavor combinations.

I do enjoy apples and mangos as well, but the other 3 are a step above everything else for me.

Don’t know anything about this variety, but just bought some jazz apples from Target for the sole purpose of dad joking my way through the house while eating one and saying “jazz hands!”

Blackberries for me, and then all the other berries.

Melons (all kinds) and pineapple coated with chili powder and salt, and a splash of lime juice.

Hot take:  Apples are terrible, unless baked into a pastry.

Users who are viewing this thread