What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2019 NFL Schedule (1 Viewer)

agame2323

Footballguy
Anyone notice that the last 3-4 games in this seasons schedule are all division games for some teams (i.e. The Eagles) ? Is this something new or was it done last season? I recall week 17 always being a division game but never weeks 15 and 16. It also seems like the byes are more spread out. Week 12 has teams on byes. 

Also, how's does this effect the fantasy season? Are we still avoiding week 17 Championship games?

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone notice that the last 3-4 games in this seasons schedule are all division games for some teams (i.e. The Eagles) ? Is this something new or was it done last season? I recall week 17 always being a division game but never weeks 15 and 16. Also, how's does this effect the fantasy season? Are we still avoiding week 17 Championship games?
I feel like it's been the last 2 or 3 years where the last 3 weeks are heavily biased towards in-division games.

I feel like it's been the last 2 or 3 years where the last 3 weeks are heavily biased towards in-division games.
It creates better situations for the NFL if they do it this way. Could help the value of those later games if the division crown is still at stake.

I didn't bother to read the article. It would seem, to me at least, that basically the Patriots will consistently enjoy the easiest to near-easiest schedule every year due to the complete lack of competition within their own division. Let's face it, 6 games a year against inferior competition, 3 teams which struggle mightily every year to improve, is going to create a weak schedule every single time.

Users who are viewing this thread