What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NCAA Baseball Tournament - 2019 Edition (1 Viewer)

whoknew

Footballguy
Anyone an NCAA baseball fan? Tournament starts this weekend. Its always fun.

Vanderbilt is the #2 overall seed. #goDores #Anchordown

Also, this is kind of funny -  Michigan baseball flew out of Detroit today and stopped in Omaha, Neb. just long enough to pick up Creighton -- its first-round NCAA opponent -- en route to Oregon. #GoBlue

Michigan's best player Jordan Brewer is from my hometown. I've talked to him before and followed his career closely.

So, for a limited time only, Go Blue!

With 2 more losses, Mike Martin will have completed 40 seasons of somehow never winning a CWS despite 2000 wins, something like 14 CWS berths and a tournament entry every single year of his career. Amazing consistency. 

It could certainly get worse with him gone but I am happy he’s leaving all the same. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Capella said:
With 2 more losses, Mike Martin will have completed 40 seasons of somehow never winning a CWS despite 2000 wins, something like 14 CWS berths and a tournament entry every single year of his career. Amazing consistency. 

It could certainly get worse with him gone but I am happy he’s leaving all the same. 
Go Owls!

Michigan gets 8 2/3 shutout innings from its starter and beats Creighton. On to the winner's side. #goblue

Currently at the Atlanta United match but going to try and head over when this is done and catch the end of the Tech-Auburn game

Dammit - I went over and they wouldn’t let me sneak in during the 7th inning.  Drove home and walked in to this bull####

LMU beats UCLA. That's a surprise. 

UCLA still alive, obviously. But LMU now has the inside track.

Ugh. Michigan was up 7-3 in the 9th last night and gave up 8 runs to Creighton. Brutal.

Those teams play again this evening.

Big weekend. Start of the Vanderbilt/Duke game is delayed by rain.

MI/UCLA later tonight.

#GOBLUE! #GODORES #ANCHORDOWN

MI almost just got screwed on a review of the neighborhood play on a double play.

I don't understand why the NCAA (and now, MLB) make that a reviewable play.

Wow. Michigan is 1 game away from the college world series.

Already found my flight to Omaha. Come on Wolverines. One more game.

Oh my. MI's left fielder just dropped a routine fly ball. UCLA likely to win game 2 now.

Brutal.

Last edited by a moderator:
A ton of crazy #### has happened in this M/UCLA game. Hard to describe. 

Going to the bottom of the 11th.

Michigan and Texas Tech open the World Series At 1 today. 

About to board my flight up to Omaha. #goblue #anchordown

Users who are viewing this thread