What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need 1 owner to take over team in dynasty league with player contracts (1 Viewer)

roarlions

Footballguy
We are looking for 1 owner to take over an existing team in a 12 team dynasty league with player contracts. The roster of the available team is shown below (length of remaining contract shown for each player):

Aaron Rodgers - 1 year
Jameis Winston - 2
Deshaun Watson - 2
Kerryon Johnson - 4
James White - 1
Leonard Fournette - 2
Javorius Allen - restricted free agent (RFA)
Cooper Kupp - 1
Michael Thomas - 2
Randall Cobb - 1
Ryan Grant - RFA
Doug Baldwin - 2
Pierre Garcon - RFA
Jared Cook - RFA
Vance McDonald - RFA
Ben Watson - RFA
Jake Elliott - RFA
Brandon McManus - RFA
Houston Texans D/ST - RFA
Philadelphia Eagles D/ST - RFA

Practice Squad
Sam Darnold
Dante Pettis
Austin Hooper

This team has the 5th pick in each round of our draft for 2019.

Limit on contract years for total roster is 40 for 20 active roster spots (excluding PS).

Starting lineup requirements are 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 flex (RB/WR), 1 PK, 1 Def

Scoring is 1 PPR for all positions.

This team has $42 (below average) to spend on restricted free agents during our free agent bidding period. The RFA bidding period will last approximately 2 weeks in early August. The draft will be held approximately 1 week after the RFA bidding period concludes.

Cost is $4.50 per owner to cover the cost of hosting the league on MFL. No payout or trophy for league winner, just bragging rights.

If interested, either post here or send me a private message and I can provide a roster workbook, league rules, and link to league site.

Hey, I would he interested in joining if the team is still available. What is the buy-in besides the MFL fee and how are you collecting? Email me at ebfanfootball@gmail.com

Thanks

An owner dropped out of our league during the 1st round of our rookie/vet draft so we are looking for 1 owner to immediately take over an existing team in a 12 team dynasty league with player contracts. The roster of the available team is shown below (length of remaining contract shown for each player):

Mahomes, Patrick KCC QB - 1 year remaining

Drake, Kenyan ARI RB - new contract will be assigned by owner after draft

Lindsay, Phillip DEN RB - 1 year remaining

Michel, Sony NEP RB - 1 year remaining

Arcega-Whiteside, JJ PHI WR - 3 years remaining

Fitzgerald, Larry ARI WR - new contract will be assigned by owner after draft

Hamilton, DaeSean DEN WR - 3 years remaining

Hill, Tyreek KCC WR - 3 years remaining

Isabella, Andy ARI WR - 3 years remaining

Slayton, Darius NYG WR - new contract will be assigned by owner after draft

Westbrook, Dede JAC WR - new contract will be assigned by owner after draft

Williams, Mike LAC WR - 2 years remaining

Woods, Robert LAR WR - new contract will be assigned by owner after draft

Ebron, Eric PIT TE - 1 year remaining

Kelce, Travis KCC TE - 1 year remaining

Steelers, Pittsburgh PIT Def - new contract will be assigned by owner after draft

16 Total Players on active roster accounting for 18 contract years out of 40 contract years available

Taxi Squad

Grier, Will CAR QB

Ozigbo, Devine JAC RB

Smith Jr., Irv MIN TE

This team has the 3rd pick in each round of our draft for 2020. The team's 1st round picked was skipped because the owner timed out before notifying the league that they were leaving the league but the draft has been stopped after pick 1.09 until a replacement owner can be found.

Limit on contract years for total roster is 40 for 20 active roster spots (excluding PS).

Starting lineup requirements are 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 flex (RB/WR), 1 PK, 1 Def

Scoring is 1 PPR for all positions.

Cost is $4.50 per owner to cover the cost of hosting the league on MFL. No payout or trophy for league winner, just bragging rights.

If interested, either post here or send me a private message and I can provide a roster workbook, league rules, and link to league site.

Users who are viewing this thread