What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Sledless Luge (1 Viewer)

Isn't the sledless luge already a sex act?  :oldunsure:  
I don't know. There have been a world of innovations in sex.  We may need to update the Kama Sutra.  I like standing .... well no matter what I like as I think Joe would object to me describing it on his site.  Lets just say I can smell it on my beard and my right index finger for the rest of the day and that I risk back strain and suffocation.   

No, this thread is about hurtling down an ice chute with no protection other than a thin neoprene suit and maybe a helmet.   

I don't know. There have been a world of innovations in sex.  We may need to update the Kama Sutra.  I like standing .... well no matter what I like as I think Joe would object to me describing it on his site.  Lets just say I can smell it on my beard and my right index finger for the rest of the day and that I risk back strain and suffocation.   

No, this thread is about hurtling down an ice chute with no protection other than a thin neoprene suit and maybe a helmet.   
Each time you describe it, it gets more and more sexual

Sledless Luge is the name of my goth-rock cover band.

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks to be about 3 m in diameter. So ideally you would need to go just under 4 m/s or about 9 mph to make it around the loop without falling...probably closer to about 7 mph if we adjust for center of mass position.
I was dying to know that. The source page was no longer available so I could not get the story.

:thumbup:

I also think traditional Nordic ski jumping could be improved by having razor wire just short of a good jump.  If you don't get off a good one you could be in some trouble.

I also think traditional Nordic ski jumping could be improved by having razor wire just short of a good jump.  If you don't get off a good one you could be in some trouble.
When I first saw Caddyshack, I was only 12.

This scene had me concerned for the well being of the bulls and matadors, etc. - I was afraid the acid would dissolve them alive.

Little did I know...

...I was kinda right.

When I first saw Caddyshack, I was only 12.

This scene had me concerned for the well being of the bulls and matadors, etc. - I was afraid the acid would dissolve them alive.

Little did I know...

...I was kinda right.
Sure faces can melt and swim around a bit as they are infused with shifting strands of light, like day glow fiber optic spaghetti, but the next day they return to normal.

Users who are viewing this thread